You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

15 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I'm enjoying the dawning realistation that there's little difference in the all cause mortality stats for vaccinated vs unvaccinated.  Now that's what I call science.  

Yeah, and what you don't get is that this can be used to show that the vaccine isn't overly dangerous. It's not leading to more all cause mortality in the vaccinated. That's loss numero uno for you. 

Then, if you combine that with the data I posted about Covid hospitalizations and death being far greater in the unvaccinated in an adjusted population, I'm afraid that's the double-whammy defeat for you,TK, my friend. Vaccine not dangerous, and effective against severe Covid.

So yeah, not a win for you  mate, unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I appreciate you skimming through it, I really do.  It's just interesting that from your post in response to watching it, you appear to acknowledge that the content is true.  And it's not good news, right?  If the vaccine was working properly, you would expect a big discrepancy between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, with the vaxxed dying at a lower rate when looking at excess all cause mortality stats.  But as you saw in the part in relation to the UK figures, that discrepancy simply is not there with the lines being very close to each other.

It's not good news, right?

Just explained it for you in an above post, mate.

5 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Unfortunately for you, it's not leading to less.

Game, set, match Djokovic.

Hmmm, Let's do one like you did last time, shall we? This is how it went down today:

TK: The vaccine is useless!

Stacksito: in an adjusted population comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated, Covid deaths and hospitalizations are far higher in the unvaccinated.

TK: But the vaccine is dangerous! Look at the all cause mortality! Here's a video with a guy showing the vaccinated aren't dying more than the unvaccinated!

Stacksito: Thanks for proving my point. According to your source, the vaccine isn't particularly dangerous.

Game, set, match!!!

• Upvote 1

ab89d2b38e9640457c69faddcf1245cfY29udGVu

What a shame, no intelligent response. 

It wasn't a fail on my part, TK. You just can't accept that the data isn't supporting your argument. One that the vaccine does nothing for Covid and two, that it's particularly dangerous. Your own video can help disprove the latter but you didn't even consider that. You just twist and deflect and try to be funny. A real, real shame. I matched some of your hubris here for fun, but it's too bad the way you're acting.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It wasn't a fail on my part, TK. You just can't accept that the data isn't supporting your argument. One that the vaccine does nothing for Covid and two, that it's particularly dangerous. Your own video can help disprove the latter but you didn't even consider that. You just twist and deflect and try to be funny. A real, real shame. I matched some of your hubris here for fun, but it's too bad the way you're acting.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/uk-data-shows-no-all-cause-mortality

UK Data Shows No All-Cause Mortality Benefit for COVID-19 Vaccines

allcause.png

entitre-champion-novak-djokovic-is-alrea

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Don't you diss the financial forecaster Dr Martenson, he is superb.

allcause.png

entitre-champion-novak-djokovic-is-alrea

Why are you reposting that, it's already in the video? You have to interpret these things. The obvious interpretation to take from the graph, since we're looking at all cause mortality, and not simply mortality from Covid, is that the vaccinated aren't dying more. Hence, the vaccine isn't abnormaly dangerous. But then, if you look at what the vaccines were made to do, protect from severe Covid, the data shows there is obvious benefit. Why this isn't clear to you, I'm not sure. Do you simply look at graphs and not think about what they mean?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Another of Tk's lads

Matthew Crawford, the owner of a newsletter called “Rounding the Earth,” posts regularly about the virtues of discredited treatments like ivermectin and the supposed dangers of vaccines. He was “concerned,” he wrote, that vaccines “are killing and crippling more people than they’re saving, and that billions of people are being used as guinea pigs in what is at best an experiment and at worst a reorganization of world power.” 

I've made the mistake of trying to have a serious conversation with someone who is playing a character here. Was one thing with that smooth brain Iceman, but TK has been really disappointing. It's tough.

You made the mistake when you expected serious conversation with the mentally challenged. You'd have been better off talking to a dark-haired, 6 foot, blow-up plastic doll.

• Upvote 3

I've made the mistake of trying to have a serious conversation with someone who is playing a character here. Was one thing with that smooth brain Iceman, but TK has been really disappointing. It's tough. It's tough in here. 

I appreciate the conversation.