You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

13 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Let's cut to the chase; a thorough beating up for Pureblood, yay or nay?  Because that's what I was threatened with, and that's what you're insinuating.

If not a thorough kicking, then a ban?

What is the A Red endgame?

Where were you threatened? I don't have the time to read every thread on here, please direct me towards it.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Let's cut to the chase; a thorough beating up for Pureblood, yay or nay?  Because that's what I was threatened with, and that's what you're insinuating.

If not a thorough kicking, then a ban?

What is the A Red endgame?

I'm not insinuating you should get a kicking, I'm pointing out that you are being a troll acting the cunt because you can hide behind a screen. It was pointed out that in real life you are a shrinking violet. You are a coward, as I said the shit you brought up about Bruce proves it.

You seem to be dying for someone to call for you to be banned. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. No endgame.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Yeah not used to it are you? Bullying pile-ons against RP are more your thing. 

I had quite a reasoned debate with RP as it happens. I've held a minority view and tried to hold my ground many a time on here with loads of different posters. If I feel strongly about something I don't worry about how many will agree with me.

Stick to calling me A Ted.

13 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'm not insinuating you should get a kicking, I'm pointing out that you are being a troll acting the cunt because you can hide behind a screen. It was pointed out that in real life you are a shrinking violet. You are a coward, as I said the shit you brought up about Bruce proves it.

You seem to be dying for someone to call for you to be banned. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. No endgame.

Ah, backtracking are we. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Christ. That's not a threat. Idiot. 

There's another one in the Maddie thread. PaddyBerger15 warning me to be careful because he knows me in real life and I'd pissed him off. That's the one I was referring to. I just wanted to share Angry's fine work, too. 

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Ah, backtracking are we. 

Nope, you post dangerous right wing shite that, if it influences people to not be jabbed, is dangerous. You are trolling and coming out with nasty shit because you are hiding behind a screen.