You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

If the numbers don't fit, you have to acquit.

Chewbacca defense won't work here. 

There are 20,000 infections per day in a country that previously saw levels nowhere near that high.  This is replicated across Europe and the US.  Omicron is laughing in the face of Pfizer. 

Just now, Clem H Fandango said:

I remember when this thread first started and hoped no one but tk would reply. It took 25 minutes, and by the Lords fuck it has perpiated into a tk wum 

I'm ashamed.

If only people stayed away.

I ain't forcing you to read it, sweet little lamb.

And I don't think it's me you're angry at, really.  You're clearly discontent, like a lot of people, and there's no shame in that.  It's not a barrel of laughs for anyone, right? 

If I wasn't here for you to snipe at, someone else would be and you'd need another outlet for your hatred. 

Maybe you should ask yourself who you're really angry at, who should really be the focus of your aggression.  I can promise you now, it isn't the unvaccinated and it never will be.   

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I ain't forcing you to read it, sweet little lamb.

And I don't think it's me you're angry at, really.  You're clearly discontent, like a lot of people, and there's no shame in that.  It's not a barrel of laughs for anyone, right? 

If I wasn't here for you to snipe at, someone else would be and you'd need another outlet for your hatred. 

Maybe you should ask yourself who you're really angry at, who should really be the focus of your aggression.  I can promise you now, it isn't the unvaccinated and it never will be.   

Again, who the fuck do you think you are to pass judgement on people?

Your pathetic claim of being a qualified solicitor? Bollox.

12 hour essay on Chris whitty? Bollox

Eastern European girlfriend? Bollox

You using personal and deeply upsetting posts to have a go? True.

Flouncing and coming back like you think you're the messiah? False.

You act like a 15 year old? True.

You love to troll and WUM? True.

How's that for your judgement spunkmouth?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Again, who the fuck do you think you are to pass judgement on people?

Your pathetic claim of being a qualified solicitor? Bollox.

12 hour essay on Chris whitty? Bollox

Eastern European girlfriend? Bollox

You using personal and deeply upsetting posts to have a go? True.

Flouncing and coming back like you think you're the messiah? False.

You act like a 15 year old? True.

You love to troll and WUM? True.

How's that for your judgement spunkmouth?

Bwahaha!  Triggered much...

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Bwahaha!  Triggered much...

Also you haven't denied anything I have said except to say 'triggered much'. 

This clearly states that you don't defend your bullshit about being a solicitor or having a bird etc. 

You are full of more shìt than a wethies toilet.

6 hours ago, SasaS said:

This is just the total of daily cases. Your numbers show that even in a well vaccinated country, corona cases go on, because second jab (Pfizer which I think is dominant in Denmark) will most likely not protect you from contracting the new variant, since it begins waning after about 4 months (which is consistent with a number of studies). But booster or a more recent second jab will increase the protection from contracting Omicron by about four times (it is probably less in my opinion, but that would be the conclusion from your figures). Overall Danish numbers point to decent level of protection against severe illness.

Stop being sensible 

Also you haven't denied anything I have said except to say 'triggered much'. 

This clearly states that you don't defend your bullshit about being a solicitor or having a bird etc. 

You are full of more shìt than a wethies toilet.

This may come as a shock but I don't care. 

I'm sticking you on ignore. And in 6 months if you're still here and haven't flounced through your bullshit for the 10th time, I won't be renewing.

Which is the ultimate irony, as I've just taken you off ignore.

The circle is complete. 

You're right stig.

it's actually quite amusing to see care in the community in action.

Why don't you just ignore the thread?  It was created because people didn't want me in the main thread, here it is all out of the way.

You can talk about how you'll be getting the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh jabs in the other thread and that the eighth jab will emphatically reduce transmission of the Degeneron variant.