You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Lad’s it’s a meme, you don’t have to come

in here and read it. Stop looking for stuff to get angry at. 

Yeah I know, but if I knew this cunt had persuaded 1 person not to be jabbed, I'd want to twat him. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Iceman said:

r/ChurchOfCOVID - a true believer

Yet again. When you post this shit without thinking it through, you make yourself look as moronic as the person who wrote it.

I'm sure you think you've got lots of points to make, but you undermine all of them by posting mindless shit. Try a little judicious selection.

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yet again. When you post this shit without thinking it through, you make yourself look as moronic as the person who wrote it.

I'm sure you think you've got lots of points to make, but you undermine all of them by posting mindless shit. Try a little judicious selection.

That tweet looks like a piss take. Stay out the thread if you are irritated by them. 

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

That tweet looks like a piss take. Stay out the thread if you are irritated by them. 

There are other reasons to come into this thread. Red Phoenix, for example, usually posts in complete sentences and tries to form enough of an argument for people to engage with. That's what the thread is supposed to be; not Icey's private gallery of the worst memes on the internet.

So I'm going to keep looking in on this thread from time to time. And if I see something moronic, I'll point that out. If that irritates you, maybe you should stay out of the thread.

• Upvote 2

Not sure I understand the point of this thread. Just seems to be meme trolling. Wasn't it meant to be a discussion of differing viewpoints surrounding coronavirus? If that's the case, then it's failing miserably - just seems to be trigger bait that has got other folks banned in the past.