You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

Yeah I wonder why that is? 

Pfizer and BioNTech announced Monday their coronavirus vaccine was more than 90% effective in preventing Covid-19 among those without evidence of prior infection, hailing the development as “a great day for science and humanity.

“The first set of results from our Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial provides the initial evidence of our vaccine’s ability to prevent COVID-19,” Bourla said in a statement.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/09/covid-vaccine-pfizer-drug-is-more-than-90percent-effective-in-preventing-infection.html

More than 90% is not 100%.

Women can still get pregnant even if the man wears a rubber.  But if you want to find ways to twist information to suit your agenda then so be it. 

50 minutes ago, Pete said:

More than 90% is not 100%.

Women can still get pregnant even if the man wears a rubber.  But if you want to find ways to twist information to suit your agenda then so be it. 

You posed a question, the link answers that question. Where have I twisted the information Pete? 

Covid vaccine pass will need THREE doses

Health Secretary Sajid Javid told Parliament that people would need two doses and a booster to be declared fully vaccinated for travel and domestic events.

People will no longer be classed as "fully vaccinated" unless they have had two main doses and a booster.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-covid-vaccine-pass-three-25687621

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Covid vaccine pass will need THREE doses

Health Secretary Sajid Javid told Parliament that people would need two doses and a booster to be declared fully vaccinated for travel and domestic events.

People will no longer be classed as "fully vaccinated" unless they have had two main doses and a booster.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-covid-vaccine-pass-three-25687621

tenor (2).gif

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just the two, which I only got because I was told that would result in my freedoms being returned.

Yes, I am that naive.

Just a little prick. 

Clown Logic:

Telling the unjabbed to take the jab because the jab works and telling the jabbed to get a booster because the jab doesn't work. All while telling everyone the unjabbed are putting the jabbed in danger by not getting the jab that didn't protect the jabbed. 

7 hours ago, Iceman said:

Clown Logic:

Telling the unjabbed to take the jab because the jab works and telling the jabbed to get a booster because the jab doesn't work. All while telling everyone the unjabbed are putting the jabbed in danger by not getting the jab that didn't protect the jabbed. 

Psst. The booster is a jab. 

If you look at the Covid vaccine as a course, with one jab offering some protection but subsequent jabs leading to greater protection than the jab(s) before, rather than three completely unrelated infringements on our bodies, our freeeeeeedoms, and contrary to article 89 (subclause 42.1) of the Magner Carter, it starts to make sense.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Iceman said:

Clown Logic:

Jibber jabber

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

Clown Logic:

Reality is just something that other people do, isn't it?

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

Clown Logic:

This morning I brushed my teeth. My teeth feel clean. Brushing my teeth makes them feel clean. 

Tomorrow I will not brush my teeth. My teeth will feel clean though because I brushed them today. 

What was that about clown logic?