You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

The constant shifting of the argument is weird;

Not having the injection because it’s made by Big Pharma and we can’t trust them.  
What about all the other drugs made by them that you take? 

How about if the government set up a drug company solely to produce vaccine at cost?

Thats impossible, can’t trust them.

These vaccines are shit, they need top ups every year.

By which time we’ll have tens of billions of data points proving their safety. That’s what you wanted isn’t it?

Pfizer fabricated data! 
It looks like a study may not have been following all the protocols, but the data wasn’t compromised and we have multiple other studies and real world examples now proving that. 

Ivermectin works

Every study that shows a benefit has been shown to have been faked.  Most have been withdrawn. 

44 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The constant shifting of the argument is weird;

Not having the injection because it’s made by Big Pharma and we can’t trust them.  
What about all the other drugs made by them that you take? 

How about if the government set up a drug company solely to produce vaccine at cost?

Thats impossible, can’t trust them.

By which time we’ll have tens of billions of data points proving their safety. That’s what you wanted isn’t it?

Pfizer fabricated data! 
It looks like a study may not have been following all the protocols, but the data wasn’t compromised and we have multiple other studies and real world examples now proving that. 

Ivermectin works

Every study that shows a benefit has been shown to have been faked.  Most have been withdrawn. 

Also funny how having a injection once a year is bad, yet taking big-Pharma-produced Ivermectin far more regularly- on a daily basis? no idea, it doesn't do anything anyway- is OK.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Pfizer fabricated data! 

Ivermectin works

It must be great having your own alternate facts when you have compromised governments, health authorities and media backing you up.

Until it all goes to shit of course. Your only hope is that lying frauds are never uncovered on a big enough scale.

You can all tell us about the people that never got the vaccine and died for whatever reasons but you know there's another side to this too. If so many people weren't threatened with losing their jobs/funding and they all knew it'd be safe to speak out I'd guess that your version of things would be utterly fucked right now.

If you honestly believe all three of those bits are correct that I quoted without any doubt, enjoy living in clown world.

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

It must be great having your own alternate facts when you have compromised governments, health authorities and media backing you up.

Until it all goes to shit of course. Your only hope is that lying frauds are never uncovered on a big enough scale.

You can all tell us about the people that never got the vaccine and died for whatever reasons but you know there's another side to this too. If so many people weren't threatened with losing their jobs/funding and they all knew it'd be safe to speak out I'd guess that your version of things would be utterly fucked right now.

If you honestly believe all three of those bits are correct that I quoted without any doubt, enjoy living in clown world.

Being called a clown by you.  That’s a new low.  

The data from the pulled studies is available.  Just look at it.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Being called a clown by you.  That’s a new low.  

The data from the pulled studies is available.  Just look at it.  

“You are a slow learner, Winston."

"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."

"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.”

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

“You are a slow learner, Winston."

"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."

"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.”

Mate, you thought you were in danger because you’d uncovered major conspiracies. You are mental. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Which do you think is more likely, you were wrong on; pizzagate, the us election, the Russian poisoning, everything else…but you’ve got this one spot on? 

I didn't fully believe pizzagate was real. Prove me wrong.

I thought Clinton was a fraud if you're on about the 2016 US election. I'm not sure how I was proven wrong there.

Show me where I talked about this Russian poisoning, I've asked you several times now and you've posted nothing.

In danger because I'd uncovered major conspiracies, what's this referring to?

You back a fraudulent narrative, argue for a bit then switch the focus on to me each time. Maybe because you're more interested in trolling people than finding the truth of what's going on.

39 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I didn't fully believe pizzagate was real. Prove me wrong.

I thought Clinton was a fraud if you're on about the 2016 US election. I'm not sure how I was proven wrong there.

Show me where I talked about this Russian poisoning, I've asked you several times now and you've posted nothing.

In danger because I'd uncovered major conspiracies, what's this referring to?

You back a fraudulent narrative, argue for a bit then switch the focus on to me each time. Maybe because you're more interested in trolling people than finding the truth of what's going on.

He’s you claiming you are worried about your safety if you wrote your book; 

I can't get involved in all of this insanity, because to be brutally honest, I fear for my safety if I go all out with this. There's some really shady shit going on out there and I'm not one for mincing my words or holding things back if I really go at something, and I just think I'd have ended up somewhere along the line in trouble with some of the corrupt cunts out there if I wrote something decent.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s you claiming you are worried about your safety if you wrote your book; 

I can't get involved in all of this insanity, because to be brutally honest, I fear for my safety if I go all out with this. There's some really shady shit going on out there and I'm not one for mincing my words or holding things back if I really go at something, and I just think I'd have ended up somewhere along the line in trouble with some of the corrupt cunts out there if I wrote something decent.

Yeah I thought I remembered something similar to that. That's cool. The idea of writing a book where some of it is about corruption, finding stuff that could bring you attention and then fearing for your safety while you already have anxiety problems? That's no big thing to me. It might have turned out to have been over the top but it's nothing I feel that stupid about.

And what about pizzagate, the US election and Russian poisonings?

I'm sure Pfizer learned from this and changed their ways.

Doctors as pitchmen

Internal company documents show that Pfizer and Pharmacia (which Pfizer later bought) used a multimillion-dollar medical education budget to pay hundreds of doctors as speakers and consultants to tout Bextra.

Pfizer said in court that "the company's intent was pure": to foster a legal exchange of scientific information among doctors.

But an internal marketing plan called for training physicians "to serve as public relations spokespeople."

According to Lewis Morris, chief counsel to the inspector general at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, "They pushed the envelope so far past any reasonable interpretation of the law that it's simply outrageous."

Pfizer's chief compliance officer, Doug Lanker, said that "in a large sales force, successful sales techniques spread quickly," but that top Pfizer executives were not aware of the "significant mis-promotion issue with Bextra" until federal prosecutors began to show them the evidence.

By April 2005, when Bextra was taken off the market, more than half of its $1.7 billion in profits had come from prescriptions written for uses the FDA had rejected.

Too big to nail

But when it came to prosecuting Pfizer for its fraudulent marketing, the pharmaceutical giant had a trump card: Just as the giant banks on Wall Street were deemed too big to fail, Pfizer was considered too big to nail.

Why? Because any company convicted of a major health care fraud is automatically excluded from Medicare and Medicaid. Convicting Pfizer on Bextra would prevent the company from billing federal health programs for any of its products. It would be a corporate death sentence.

Prosecutors said that excluding Pfizer would most likely lead to Pfizer's collapse, with collateral consequences: disrupting the flow of Pfizer products to Medicare and Medicaid recipients, causing the loss of jobs including those of Pfizer employees who were not involved in the fraud, and causing significant losses for Pfizer shareholders.

"We have to ask whether by excluding the company [from Medicare and Medicaid], are we harming our patients," said Lewis Morris of the Department of Health and Human Services.

So Pfizer and the feds cut a deal. Instead of charging Pfizer with a crime, prosecutors would charge a Pfizer subsidiary, Pharmacia & Upjohn Co. Inc.

The CNN Special Investigation found that the subsidiary is nothing more than a shell company whose only function is to plead guilty.

According to court documents, Pfizer Inc. owns (a) Pharmacia Corp., which owns (b) Pharmacia & Upjohn LLC, which owns (c) Pharmacia & Upjohn Co. LLC, which in turn owns (d) Pharmacia & Upjohn Co. Inc. It is the great-great-grandson of the parent company.

Public records show that the subsidiary was incorporated in Delaware on March 27, 2007, the same day Pfizer lawyers and federal prosecutors agreed that the company would plead guilty in a kickback case against a company Pfizer had acquired a few years earlier.

As a result, Pharmacia & Upjohn Co. Inc., the subsidiary, was excluded from Medicare without ever having sold so much as a single pill. And Pfizer was free to sell its products to federally funded health programs.

An imaginary friend

Two years later, with Bextra, the shell company once again pleaded guilty. It was, in effect, Pfizer's imaginary friend stepping up to take the rap.

"It is true that if a company is created to take a criminal plea, but it's just a shell, the impact of an exclusion is minimal or nonexistent," Morris said.

Prosecutors say there was no viable alternative.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/04/02/pfizer.bextra/index.html

I've not got the vaccinecas I just don't feel the need to have it. 

I got covid at the beginning of the year and wasn't fun one bit, however I got over it without the need of a vaccine. 

I've been to big events this year my girlfriend contracted covid and I was around her until she obviously tested positive, I myslef were tested and come back negative at time. 

Since getting over it like I said I've not contracted it again and according to the science catching it again is rare and if I did they symptoms would be much less. 

I understand why people want to get vaccinated but myself personally I don't feel the need for it. 

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Why would any sane person vote against measures to protect public health?

Imagine making this the issue on which you bemoan the lack of an effective opposition.

Vaccine passports aren't a good idea I don't think. If Labour voted against or at least threatened to, something could be done about that.

47 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah I thought I remembered something similar to that. That's cool. The idea of writing a book where some of it is about corruption, finding stuff that could bring you attention and then fearing for your safety while you already have anxiety problems? That's no big thing to me. It might have turned out to have been over the top but it's nothing I feel that stupid about.

And what about pizzagate, the US election and Russian poisonings?

It’s nothing to feel stupid about?  Really?