You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

15 minutes ago, Iceman said:

So 120 kids getting vaccine injury is minor to you NT? You've lost sight of things m8. 

"The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities."

And, even if taking the claim that it was the vaccines at it's highest, medicines etc have side effects. The life saving Covid vaccines aren't any different. Most of these were minor issues (if vaccine related, probably down to a dodgy batch, which also happens with other medicines etc) and are dwarfed by the doses given without side effects and the benefits derived from the vaccine, like avoiding serious illness or death. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Here let me help you Richard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

The following is a list of the 20 largest settlements reached between the United States Department of Justice and pharmaceutical companies from 1991 to 2012, ordered by the size of the total settlement. The settlement amount includes both the civil (False Claims Act) settlement and criminal fine. Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record,[1] and Pfizer’s $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.[2] Legal claims against the pharmaceutical industry have varied widely over the past two decades, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, off-label promotion, and inadequate manufacturing practices.[3][4] With respect to off-label promotion, specifically, a federal court recognized off-label promotion as a violation of the False Claims Act for the first time in Franklin v. Parke-Davis, leading to a $430 million settlement.[5

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities."

And, even if taking the claim that it was the vaccines at it's highest, medicines etc have side effects. The life saving Covid vaccines aren't any different. Most of these were minor issues (if vaccine related, probably down to a dodgy batch, which also happens with other medicines etc) and are dwarfed by the doses given without side effects and the benefits derived from the vaccine, like avoiding serious illness or death. 

Majid and the professor are questioning this on the LBC clip. 

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's good to see that we're at the read this article I posted, not all of it, just some bits of it which confirm my bias stage though. 

I'll leave y'all to your conspiracies. Match is on. 

Using that word should be a neggable offence. 

Yep, lot of talk around mental health these days. "Everyone be nice to the other person, you don't know what they've been through" they'll meme on Facebook and it'll get all the likes. 

But it's fine to call anyone not buying into the official narrative mentally ill. 

Very revealing. 

32 minutes ago, skend04 said:

https://mashable.com/article/mental-health-disinformation-conspiracy-theories-depression

Perhaps mentalist is politically incorrect but it's not incorrect. And hey, I've got GAD so I think I'm allowed to point out fellow mentalists without it being politically incorrect.

Nah, calling us all loons won't work on this thread. 

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Here let me help you Richard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

The following is a list of the 20 largest settlements reached between the United States Department of Justice and pharmaceutical companies from 1991 to 2012, ordered by the size of the total settlement. The settlement amount includes both the civil (False Claims Act) settlement and criminal fine. Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record,[1] and Pfizer’s $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.[2] Legal claims against the pharmaceutical industry have varied widely over the past two decades, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, off-label promotion, and inadequate manufacturing practices.[3][4] With respect to off-label promotion, specifically, a federal court recognized off-label promotion as a violation of the False Claims Act for the first time in Franklin v. Parke-Davis, leading to a $430 million settlement.[5

I don’t know what you think that means.  Although, as previously stated, citing the off label promotion fine for people advocating Ivermectin is beautiful.  

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

I have to say, I think Gnasher is no longer the mentalist mentalist on this board. That's some achievement if you've ever read his dribble.

You're the cunt who thinks people who buy cheap meat because they can't afford other more expensive cuts are the reason firms like two sisters pay atrocious wages.

You're nothing but a two bob cunt and im glad I'll always be on the opposite side to utter fucking shitstains like you.

3 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Yep, lot of talk around mental health these days. "Everyone be nice to the other person, you don't know what they've been through" they'll meme on Facebook and it'll get all the likes. 

But it's fine to call anyone not buying into the official narrative mentally ill. 

Very revealing. 

I'm not a fan of that, either. I used to be partial to the occasional snarky "have you forgotten your meds" or whatever; then I had a look at the Depression thread and realised how many people are on meds for all kinds of horrible, haunting illnesses. Making light of other people's suffering is just not right.

These days, when I disagree with someone, I just call them a cunt.

• Upvote 1