You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

8 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I read this recently and though it was a good response to what Chomsky has been going on about :

Had the jabs myself, don't look down on those who refuse though , I always wear mask in public, mainly to ease the fears of those who feel vulnerable,  but in a country where journalism is on its knees Jonathan Cook is imo a shinning beacon in a fog of shit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

@TheHowieLama I'm only replying on this thread.

Cheers for looking into it, basically as you mentioned he's saying the cases of myocarditis showing up now are different/more severe than pre-pandemic. And not as rare as represented in the lamestream

Fucking hell.

I'm not sure if it's a great idea to set up a thread for the forum incels to converge in given what happened to that bearded cunt in Plymouth when he found his voice online.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Fucking hell.

I'm not sure if it's a great idea to set up a thread for the forum incels to converge in given what happened to that bearded cunt in Plymouth when he found his voice online.

Is that a threat? It sounds like a threat. 

• Downvote 2

I think my biggest take away from this is the people claiming people are indoctrinated have very deliberately, in the face of repeatedly being shown up, started their own self congratulatory, self enabling, self propagating echo chamber to have their wonky world views bounced back their way without fear of being admonished.

Chapeau, truth seekers, the irony will have me chuckling long in to the evening.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

More of a concern, but if presenting yourself as a martyr for truth in the face of oppression from the, er, sheeple floats your boat then crack on.

Not presenting myself as anything.  It was @The-Sir's request.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I think my biggest take away from this is the people claiming people are indoctrinated have very deliberately, in the face of repeatedly being shown up, started their own self congratulatory, self enabling, self propagating and echo chamber to have their wonky world views bounced back their way without fear of being admonished.

Chapeau, truth seekers, the irony will have me chuckling long in to the evening.

Not an echo chamber, all views are welcome in the .alt thread.  There'll be no censorship here. 

And it was at the request of another member of the forum.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Not presenting myself as anything.  It was @The-Sir's request.

Not an echo chamber, all views are welcome in the .alt thread.  There'll be no censorship here. 

And it was at the request of another member of the forum.  

It’s the literal definition of an echo chamber, a place where those that have been shunned go to hear views like their own, reinforcing, as they hear nothing but their own views, or variations back, because no sensible cunt wants any part of it.

Not sure how much of this is truth, bravado or genuine stupidity, but the jokes wearing very fucking thin.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

It’s the literal definition of an echo chamber, a place where those that have been shunned go to hear views like their own, reinforcing, as they hear nothing but their own views, or variations back, because no sensible cunt wants any part of it.

Not sure how much of this is truth, bravado or genuine stupidity, but the jokes wearing very fucking thin.

No it isn't.  All views are welcome, even yours.

It's no joke, it was the request of another member of the forum. 

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I think my biggest take away from this is the people claiming people are indoctrinated have very deliberately, in the face of repeatedly being shown up, started their own self congratulatory, self enabling, self propagating echo chamber to have their wonky world views bounced back their way without fear of being admonished.

We've normalised mentalism, it's been a drip drip but it's happened. As I said on the other thread. Imagine queueing up for your BCG in school and one of the kids gets pulled out of line because their mum believes Bill Gates wants to plant a microchip in their kids' arm. Social Services would have been all over that shit and it'd be the stuff of schoolyard legend for years to come. Now though, there's thousands of the fuckers marching on presidential palaces and shit. If it's not indicative of the fall of civilisation, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 6