You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Wolves 0 Liverpool 1 - Match Reaction

tlw content

DiVOCK!!! He's at it again. When the Reds win trophies there's usually a pivotal Origi contribution or two in there so this bodes well for our chances this year.

TLW Editor Dave Usher is joined by Julian Richards and Dan Thomas to reflect on a dramatic afternoon at Molineux as Liverpool were on the brink of dropping two points due to some dreadful finishing, until the man, the myth the legend popped up in the 95th minute, right on cue. What a guy.

View full article

• Upvote 5

• dave u pinned this topic
6 hours ago, dave u said:

No matter how loud I set the volume in Garageband, as soon as I upload the volume level drops off by around 50%. It's doing my head in, it should be much louder than this.

6 hours ago, dave u said:

No matter how loud I set the volume in Garageband, as soon as I upload the volume level drops off by around 50%. It's doing my head in, it should be much louder than this.

Are you rendering it to mp3 Dave as that will cause you to loose some quality but try this.

• Upvote 1

Good should about the tactics changing to keep the opponents guessing, @RedKnight

I remember the days when Brendan tried that and confused everyone, including his own players.

What's best thing about our team is everyone seems to know exactly what Klopp wants from them I any given situation.

• Upvote 1

Div needs to play front and centre. Out wide negates his ability. If you look at all Div's goals, Im pretty sure the vast majority have come where he's playing as a centre forward to all intents and purposes. Look at his goals againt Dortmund, everton, Barcelona, Spurs in the final etc to name a few.

When he's played out wide he just isnt as effective.

By the way, is it just co incidence Thiago is playing a lot better now he's let the hair on the top of his head grow?!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

What’s with the dislike of Coady? 

Have I missed anything? 

The first is with him turning us to face Kop in the last game of the season in 2019.

The second is him diving to win an initially given penalty last season.  It was eventually overturned by VAR. 

1 minute ago, aws said:

I think it's mostly the snidey after-match interviews.  

For me it's the "I'm proper sound me you know" demeanour and how much he reeks of pure arrogance. Proper fancies himself and probably stinks of really expensive aftershave. Reckons he's way better than he is too.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It’s got to be more than that. It sounded as it was a dislike of him as a person rather than football related. 

He just comes across as the cockiest, most arrogant knob in the league (ok, James Maddison might be worse), while trying to disguise it in, like Chris says, a "I'm sound me, just a real down to earth boss lad" act. He rubs me up the wrong way, just far too full of himself.

1 minute ago, dave u said:

He just comes across as the cockiest, most arrogant knob in the league (ok, James Maddison might be worse), while trying to disguise it a "I'm sound me, just a real down to earth boss lad" act. He rubs me up the wrong way, just far too full of himself.

12 minutes ago, aws said:

I think it's mostly the snidey after-match interviews.  

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

For me it's the "I'm proper sound me you know" demeanour and how much he reeks of pure arrogance. Proper fancies himself and probably stinks of really expensive aftershave. Reckons he's way better than he is too.

Fair enough. 

The amount of football I watch that isn’t us is close to zero nowadays. Never picked up on any of that before. 

I’ll put him in the cunt list with @Bjornebye

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dave u said:

He just comes across as the cockiest, most arrogant knob in the league (ok, James Maddison might be worse), while trying to disguise it in, like Chris says, a "I'm sound me, just a real down to earth boss lad" act. He rubs me up the wrong way, just far too full of himself.

Have to agree he’s one smug cunt, and a wool too.

• dave u unpinned this topic