You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Major League Soccer

Jordy Brouwer

Anyone else interested in Yankee football? Its coming on leaps and bounds and I think some people will be surprised by how quickly it ends up on the footballing map (maybe 2-3 years time). 

It is increasing in popularity rapidly. The last MLS playoff match Colarado-Portland got 1.9 million TV viewers - a record. Atlanta United regularly gets attendances upwards of 60,000. 

The MLS is also developing a lot of young talent.  

Its a league that is growing in every way and worth keeping an eye on. 

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

NASL pissed on MLS. Better kits, better players, better balls, better hairdos.

248FD239-5AAA-49A1-8DE0-3FFAD5DDC08F.jpeg

192D1F47-54EB-4195-B105-248696DAE96A.jpeg

392EF6B8-99A7-40B3-A486-5B883BEC4EFC.jpeg

6D3FAA99-4AB6-4E56-87CD-5043C5D11CD4.jpeg

Remember the sky sports cheerleaders? 

Then the feminine rights squad moaned it was degrading and they all went back to lap dancing.... Sad.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Chicago Sting. Great name and great kit from back in the 70s.

They are now the Chigaco Fire in memory of the great Chicago fire. Shit team like. 

New York City FC sadly beat the Philadelphia Union to go through to the final. New York City FC model themselves on Man City, wear similar kits and the comparison runs deep. I was really disappointed about that. I like the Philadelphia Union and the city generally (you know, Sunny and everything). 

Has anyone around here talked about Mac from Sunny and another Hollywood celebrity buying Wrexham? I'm sure they have. Pretty mental no?

12 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

They are now the Chigaco Fire in memory of the great Chicago fire. Shit team like. 

New York City FC sadly beat the Philadelphia Union to go through to the final. New York City FC model themselves on Man City, wear similar kits and the comparison runs deep. I was really disappointed about that. I like the Philadelphia Union and the city generally (you know, Sunny and everything). 

Has anyone around here talked about Mac from Sunny and another Hollywood celebrity buying Wrexham? I'm sure they have. Pretty mental no?

@Tj hooker is a Wrexham lad. They've been linked with Jack Wilshire I saw??? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah on a pay as you play deal 

Some coup if they kept him fit! 

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Won't cost them much then.

He's had more sick days in the last 5 years than my mate Ged and he only works 1 Monday out of every month.

Hahaha