You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) – Sat 4th Dec 2021 (3:00pm)

Trumo

13 minutes ago, J-V said:

He spent more time feigning injury than anything else.  Garbage player.

I only saw Coady on the deck twice: once when his teammate clattered through the back of him and briefly after Jota twatted him in midriff with that shot. Neither of them were feigned.

11 minutes ago, Butch said:

He's a snidy cunt, especially when he is playing against us. His antics yesterday sum him up. 

Fair enough. I only had half an eye on it yesterday as we were doing xmas decorations so I’ll take your word for it.

feels generally like there’s a stronger feeling towards him than anything I’ve seen or heard from him deserves so wondered if there was something behind the scenes or specific I’d missed down the years.

40 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I thought Hendo and Thiago were below par but Fab was,well just Fab,as usually he is.

Fabinho was immense until he tired (on about 60 mins), still very good after that. Hendo's sideways/backwards passing wasn't really needed, neither his energy, so a logical sub (although I thought Klopp would have made straight swaps between Hendo/Ox and Jota/Origi).

Thiago was MOTM by far for me. The amount of times he regained possession and pressured the Wolves players alone should be enough, but his distribution was top class too.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lebron said:

Fabinho was immense until he tired (on about 60 mins), still very good after that. Hendo's sideways/backwards passing wasn't really needed, neither his energy, so a logical sub (although I thought Klopp would have made straight swaps between Hendo/Ox and Jota/Origi).

Thiago was MOTM by far for me. The amount of times he regained possession and pressured the Wolves players alone should be enough, but his distribution was top class too.

I'd give man of the match to Matip.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I only saw Coady on the deck twice: once when his teammate clattered through the back of him and briefly after Jota twatted him in midriff with that shot. Neither of them were feigned.

No I hope that both of his legs and one of his arms fall off.

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Just remembered another thing that made me laugh , Matip throwing a three-year old's strop at the liner in the aftermath of the Alisson save to his right from Dendoncker in the second half. Can Caramac do the honours ?

haha, didn't notice that one. Matip is class.

jOwsRL7.gif

• Upvote 5