You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) – Sat 4th Dec 2021 (3:00pm)

Trumo

58 minutes ago, Aventus said:

The time wasting is frustrating, but I'm kind of used to those shithouse tactics now, some teams need to resort to that to get anything against us. 

But when that cunt went into the advertising boards and summoned the last of his energy to get himself back onto the pitch before collapsing again, then I wanted blood. 

Just before that Robbo has gone down injured and, despite the fact we’d put the ball out for Coady, Jiminez played on. Then they got all irate because we wouldn’t put it out for Jiminez.

• Upvote 1

The thing about time wasting when level is if the opposition score you've just been wasting your own time. I actually thought that during the game - if we score they will have bugger all time to reply. We can avoid a nervy 10 minutes or so. That happened. We scored and they had about 1 minute to try and do something. All the time wasted was their own. 

49 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sage advice.

"Go out and be Divock" 

What a legend, we cannot forecast the actions of Divock. He is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. He cannot be understood or controlled, he simply is, and all we can do is allow him the space to be himself and be in awe of what happens next. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It was sang on the 6th minute for the first time today…

Yeah, it was loud and clear on my stream. My brother in law was here for the first half and I pointed it out to him. 

To be fair to Wolves, barring the two songs they shamelessly nicked off us, it sounded like their League One songbook made for a raucous atmosphere there today. Wasn’t easy to hear the travelling reds. Make a bit more noise next time, eh?

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Napoli v Atalanta about to start. 

Got 6-4 written all over it.

Buying money you said. You owe me a tenner, or preferably the £95 I stood to win on the treble. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, it was loud and clear on my stream. My brother in law was here for the first half and I pointed it out to him. 

To be fair to Wolves, barring the two songs they shamelessly nicked off us, it sounded like their League One songbook made for a raucous atmosphere there today. Wasn’t easy to hear the travelling reds. Make a bit more noise next time, eh?

Buying money you said. You owe me a tenner, or preferably the £95 I stood to win on the treble. 

Wolves is a bad away for away atmosphere....away fans spread over length of that bottom tier kills it dead.

17 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Quite subdued today, no idea why.

We we’re next to the corporates and they were cunts so a lot of energy was focused on calling them cunts, which the were. 

A load of local bellends mouthing off behind glass and banging and making a show of themselves.

Wolves sang our catalogue, interspersed with sign on, pathetic.

• Upvote 1