You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) – Sat 4th Dec 2021 (3:00pm)

Trumo

Oh my, Div's last gasp winner sure puts a different complexion on things.

I hate football in the wind. It's fucking horrid watching from the stands and it must be horrid for the players out on the pitch. It shouldnt be a leveller but it is. Every pass has to be bob on, every touch the same. The slightest mistouch usually lets the oppos in with a chance to nick the ball away or, block the ball.

Maybe it was in the players minds after the chelsea result today? It shouldnt be because I think that puts us in a bad place if it turns out we play badly if city or chelsea lose. Maybe it was a combination of weather and pressure?

I honestly didnt think we were going to score today after Jota's appalling miss. He'll be buying Div drinks all week after that. Considering the superb goal he score in the derby, this miss just left me speechless. He had 2 defenders stood next to each other on the goal line. All he had to do was put the ball either side of them.

Yes, it's easy for me to say that but he's a professional and should have buried that. Maybe 9 times out of 10 he does but why the fuck try and force down the throat of the 2 players on the line?

Wolves looked quite dangerous on the few breaks they had, no doubt helped by the weather. I dont get why some teams dont give it a go especially in front of their own fans. What would the wolves fans rather have, seeing their team act the twat for 95 minutes and conceed a last minute winner or, at least try and score the odd 1 or 2 of their own?

I do love it when timewasters and con artists get beat with a goal in added time that's due to their own play acting and timewasting. neves is off the pitch with that tussle with Sadio, manages to have a look around him then decides to crawl on the pitch and waste more time. That should be an instant booking if you crawl, walk or roll back onto the pitch in my opinion.

Although we dominated the play with possession and passes, we didnt play well, result aside. Sadio was anonymous all game. Im surprised he stayed on. Most of Mo's touches were too heavy or he seemed to want to much time. He did find Div well though. Jota had 2 match winning chances and blew both.

Trent and Robbo had a lot of the ball going forward but seemed to do little productive with it. Trent had a chance in each half but blazed both high and not so handsome.

As I said probably very difficult conditions for the players. We all know we got out of jail today with Div's goal. I'd give him MoTM just for that but, I think Thiago's performance overall is just a little more worthy.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Just having a look on the Wolves forum and you can see the depths some of their fans will sink to. Good on this guy for picking the other twat up on it.

Streathamwolf

Has a lot to say
**** you self pity city, that's what 14 players gets you. How much longer are refs going to give Liverpool everything just because a portion of their fans spent too long in the pub before a semi final. ****ing **** stains on society
That is a disgusting disgraceful statement.

Adrian Monk is vermin.

24 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Thought we played well. Created 3 good chances(Trent, Robertson, Jota) then 3 sitters(Jota, Salah, Mane) and then the Jota shocker. The midfield was at it's most complete, didn't give the ball away and anytime we lost it, they swarmed to stop Wolves getting out or committed good professional fouls. It was the type of thing we didn't do enough of against West Ham and Brighton, so I was really pleased to see it. We had to have been under instruction to make sure Traore wasn't allowed to break on us and he practically never was. I only remember one minor Alisson save and no other chances for them.

We looked like the champions today.

Don't be coming round here with your positive posts me laddio. You didn't even call Mané a cunt in that poor excuse of a post. Outraged, me. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Can’t believe the commentary on Traore. Going on about what he can do to world class players, etc. He’s got no fucking end product. Barely scores. Barely assists. A speed merchant headless chicken lauded above his football ability.

When he went off, the commentator on the Premier League channel said "He didn't get his goal" As if he ever gets his goal. He's got one measly assist this season, with 15 games gone.

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

**** you self pity city, that's what 14 players gets you. How much longer are refs going to give Liverpool everything just because a portion of their fans spent too long in the pub before a semi final. ****ing **** stains on society
That is a disgusting disgraceful statement.

I am predicting that Adrian Monk finds a number of aspects of his life unfulfilling. I imagine he is quite dissatisfied with his lot, but blames everyone else for it. 

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Can’t believe the commentary on Traore. Going on about what he can do to world class players, etc. He’s got no fucking end product. Barely scores. Barely assists. A speed merchant headless chicken lauded above his football ability.

To be fair, he is a sensation up until the final ball. His dribbling numbers are unlike anything we've ever seen, even Messi in his pomp didn't go past as many players.

Unfortunately for him it comes to the final ball and he's not even a Championship-level player. Just a totally bizarre skill set. In fact, you could make a good argument that his biggest contribution to Wolves is players fouling him and earning set pieces and yellows. Players are so drilled to just take a yellow when they've been bypassed in the midfield, it's impossible to have them remember in the moment "wait, it's just Traore, let him go, he'll just pass the ball out of play or kick it straight to the goalkeeper or whatever."

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am predicting that Adrian Monk finds a number of aspects of his life unfulfilling. I imagine he is quite dissatisfied with his lot, but blames everyone else for it. 

He's probably got a tiny dick and his girlfriend / wife cheats on him every chance she gets. Low life coal eating Brummie sounding cunt.