You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christmas 2021

Bjornebye

I was in a tesco express last night about 9pm. It was about an hour before closing. The place was choker with last minute shoppers getting bits for Christmas day.

There was some fella in front of me with a turtle neck on, wool jacket, jeans and shoes, with slicked back hair. 

He was in front of me in the queue. Weirdly, he didn't have much in his basket, only a bottle of wine. He was clearly on his way to meet a lady. Next thing, out of nowhere and in front of a big queue of Christmas shoppers, he asks the fella behind the till if he can have a tube of the durex lube to go with his bottle of wine. The fella behind the till thought he asked for condoms and passed him those, before the fella had to tell him he wanted lube. The poor shop assistant didn't even know they sold the lube, so the shopper had to direct him to where it was, besides the batteries. Anyway, eventually the fella got his pink lube and wine and was on his way. Didn't even bat an eyelid on the way out. Walked out with the sort of confidence of a man who knew he was bumming someone later in the night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen xxx

22 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen xxx

What he said.

1 hour ago, John102 said:

I was in a tesco express last night about 9pm. It was about an hour before closing. The place was choker with last minute shoppers getting bits for Christmas day.

There was some fella in front of me with a turtle neck on, wool jacket, jeans and shoes, with slicked back hair. 

He was in front of me in the queue. Weirdly, he didn't have much in his basket, only a bottle of wine. He was clearly on his way to meet a lady. Next thing, out of nowhere and in front of a big queue of Christmas shoppers, he asks the fella behind the till if he can have a tube of the durex lube to go with his bottle of wine. The fella behind the till thought he asked for condoms and passed him those, before the fella had to tell him he wanted lube. The poor shop assistant didn't even know they sold the lube, so the shopper had to direct him to where it was, besides the batteries. Anyway, eventually the fella got his pink lube and wine and was on his way. Didn't even bat an eyelid on the way out. Walked out with the sort of confidence of a man who knew he was bumming someone later in the night.

That bottle was probably going right up his arse.

• Upvote 2

I had a perfect Christmas dinner, my lads are there wearing Christmas hats, playing together (and not killing each other); I've cracked open my lad's Talisker (which is smokey and delicious) and am polishing it off with some cheeses. Don't know if life gets any better than this. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Always wanted to try sake but hadn’t gotten round to it. Bought some of this to try. It’s okay, but does anyone have any recommendations as to what they think might be better?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJyuFa91tCrLeIyUCEWjN

Sake, Thunderbird, Vodka and Pholcodene linctus penicillin is a kick ass cocktail.

Seriously.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Went with goose for Christmas dinner this year. Really nice, had it with honey glazed parsnips, roasties, spiced sausage meat, various veg and cherry coke.

Going to hit the biscuits again now.

Goose is wonderful. Me and 'er had one between the two of us last Christmas.

3 hours ago, John102 said:

You should have let on John , I've never met anybody from the forum.

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Lovely thoughts Helen. Looking to hook back up with you. Love watching you lick your own muff.take care hun.

We went out to eat yesterday, first time I've gone out for Christmas dinner. It was fucking superb. Went to this place:

http://www.7stepspudsey.com/

£95 a head for 5 courses including roast celeriac volute,  crab & prawn, full monty main, xmas pudding and cheese & port. I ate more than I would have done at home. It's easy to when people just keep bringing more food and wine. No washing up, no fucked kitchen, no waste. 

• Upvote 3

This gets better. Had a super dinner at HI's sister yesterday. I don't know what the covid rules are now (does anybody) but there were four households present. The hosts, me & HI, HI's mum and HI's brother and bints son (sound lad).

I'd pissed off to the pub but bint & wanker turned up later and had to sit in the garden. Same is happening today I have been told.

Get the fuck in!