You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Categories Draft - Voting - FINAL

Bjornebye

Categories Draft - Final Table  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Favourite Two

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/21 at 17:00

I can't see the following 4 lineups, @Bjornebye:

Lifey, aRdja, Alex & your own.

image.png.08fa6a87f57e210da7e04b9846091fac.png

No idea if it's just me, but it does look like there are some broken links from the Footballuser site. I know when I posted my own formation in the discussion thread I had to take a snip of the formation on the Footballuser site and paste it into the thread as the link they provide wouldn't work for me when I posted it in the thread.

I'll go off and find the "missing" formations above and snip them to paste in here just in case anyone else is having issues seeing the embedded images from the links provided by Footballuser's site.

2 hours ago, Dynamite said:

I can't see the following 4 lineups, @Bjornebye:

Lifey, aRdja, Alex & your own.

image.png.08fa6a87f57e210da7e04b9846091fac.png

No idea if it's just me, but it does look like there are some broken links from the Footballuser site. I know when I posted my own formation in the discussion thread I had to take a snip of the formation on the Footballuser site and paste it into the thread as the link they provide wouldn't work for me when I posted it in the thread.

I'll go off and find the "missing" formations above and snip them to paste in here just in case anyone else is having issues seeing the embedded images from the links provided by Footballuser's site.

That work? 

7D9E8304-69BE-42E7-97C4-C614BAD3BB49.png

@Dynamite - Started brilliantly. You were easily leading the pack from picks 3-7 but the more difficult categories hampered you in the end. 

@Lee909 - Brilliant midfield, Naughton is the obvious weakness. 

@Pureblood - 2 of the 3 behind Aguero are shocking. 

@No2 - Shite defence. Amazing midfield and forwards. 

@Alex_K - The right hand side of your side let’s you down. The front 3 is sex though. 

@Babb'sBurstNad - The defence whilst not ‘weak’, is the weakest aspect of your team. 

@aRdja - Viduka? What the fuck? You wasted your third pick on the fat cunt too. 

@Bjornebye - Jagielka…The championship pick was a cunt of a category. As I said to you, in years gone by you’d have been able to pick up plenty of decent players who went down the divisions. I’m guessing because of money they just don’t do it to anywhere near the same extent anymore. 

My votes are Lee and Babb. 

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

@Dynamite - Started brilliantly. You were easily leading the pack from picks 3-7 but the more difficult categories hampered you in the end. 

@Lee909 - Brilliant midfield, Naughton is the obvious weakness. 

@Pureblood - 2 of the 3 behind Aguero are shocking. 

@No2 - Shite defence. Amazing midfield and forwards. 

@Alex_K - The right hand side of your side let’s you down. The front 3 is sex though. 

@Babb'sBurstNad - The defence whilst not ‘weak’, is the weakest aspect of your team. 

@aRdja - Viduka? What the fuck? You wasted your third pick on the fat cunt too. 

@Bjornebye - Jagielka…The championship pick was a cunt of a category. As I said to you, in years gone by you’d have been able to pick up plenty of decent players who went down the divisions. I’m guessing because of money they just don’t do it to anywhere near the same extent anymore. 

My votes are Lee and Babb. 

My fullbacks are weak but the centre defence is really strong. Billy McNeil and Collovati are 2 of the best defenders to play the game, the black and white days have gone against them.

27 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The Championship pick was horrid this year. Hardly a decent pick to be found, just doesn't seem that many great talents in loan or in the division from my limited knowledge. Last year had better players in it

Yeah it was a fucker that. Didn't like the African one either but I guess that's what makes these. Like Col said, Dynamite had it wrapped up up until later picks. Tactics

My side deserves at least every vote though. 

On 30/11/2021 at 15:07, John102 said:

Apologies to Lee. Skimmed over your team somehow and probably would have picked it.

Robbed

Never trust the electorate to be able to vote correctly. It's like the Florida election for George Bush win. 

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Robbed

Never trust the electorate to be able to vote correctly. It's like the Florida election for George Bush win. 

My side was the best and didn't get a single vote. It's pure spite, all the effort I put in for fuck all. BASTARDOS 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...