You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stop shouting shoot

Paulie Dangerously

Nah, let's put this shit to bed once and for all. I've seen a couple MK Don's games around 10 years ago as they are my local club, and they were trying to do this hilarious shoot bollocks. Thing is they genuinely got pissed off when it wasn't happening. The fans put me off watching them ever again and it's this sort of thing that does it. 

LFC fans are better than fucking Dons fans. Keep it that way and come up with something funnier and more original. 

On 23/12/2021 at 06:25, VladimirIlyich said:

Yet all three goals were from around the edge of the box. There might be something to this shooting lark,occasionally.

I'm a fan of it as I've said earlier in the thread, I just thought a few times tonight it was shouted when there wasn't even really a shooting opportunity. Just felt a bit over-used. I'm not arsed one bit though fucking shoot you bastards 

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair, perhaps the crowd were bored shitless by seeing the ball worked across the arsenal 18 yard line then sent all the way back to Allison stood just outside his 18 yard box! I lost count the number of time van Dijk in particular passed the ball back to Alli when we were playing against 10 men but he wasnt alone in that.

If the players took a shot every now and again during tonight's game, maybe the crowd wouldnt shout 'Shoooooot!' so much. Tonight's 'effort' by the players to have a crack at goal was appalling.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

To be fair, perhaps the crowd were bored shitless by seeing the ball worked across the arsenal 18 yard line then sent all the way back to Allison stood just outside his 18 yard box! I lost count the number of time van Dijk in particular passed the ball back to Alli when we were playing against 10 men but he wasnt alone in that.

If the players took a shot every now and again during tonight's game, maybe the crowd wouldnt shout 'Shoooooot!' so much. Tonight's 'effort' by the players to have a crack at goal was appalling.

17 "shots" - 1 on target.  That's piss-poor by any standards.

• 1 month later...

Wembley pros:

Booed the national anthem.

Solidarity with the Ukrainians.

Booed every Carabao advert

”Fuck the tories” chant used loudly and appropriately.

Cons: 

Still “rent-boy” shouts even though the captain and manager have said to stop that.

At the collection office, multiple people were saying they had their tickets stolen.

People trying to sneak and push in at the turnstiles.

7/10, can do better.

• Upvote 1