You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 1st December 2021 (8:15pm)

Trumo

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Can't be doing with all this disrespect for Rafa, who gave me and many people the greatest sporting moment of our lives. 

The club wasn't like it was now, it wasn't (relatively) well run and financed, it was a shitshow behind the scenes, and he never bought form the top table, he spotted players who went on to be some of our best ever servants.

And why should he retire or not take any job he chooses? He owes us nothing. He's no Mourinho, someone who just goes from Job to job looking for his next payout, he just fucking loves football, you only have to hear him talk.

And Rafa is getting a truck load of cash to compensate for any ill will that comes his way,as cold blooded professionals do. At the moment I am apathetic about Rafa as I am more concerned with the genius of a manager we currently have and I am trying to enjoy all that he does before it ends.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Ha,haha. Reminds me of a cup game at Oldham IIRC, when prior to the kick off there were some 'party atmosphere' antics from reds. Someone took some red baloons on to the pitch and started to dribble then one at a time to the goal in front of us and score, huge cheers from us.
The cops put a stop to it, fair enough, but not enough for one 'fatassed cop' who collected the ballons from the net and proceeded to burst them in front of us to a chorus of boo's. Chuffed with himself, he was, until a perfectly aimed hot pie hit him fair in the mush and slid down his face and uniform . . . massive cheers from us.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if it's been mentioned or even noticed but inside the first minute when Sadio and Coleman were head goalwards and Pickford came out (we won our first corner), that fucking short armed cunt tried to grab Sadios leg. I only noticed it watching a highlights show, one of the camera angles showed it clearly. If the horrible twat had normal length arms he could have inflicted serious injury to Sadios knee tripping him like that.

15 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Can't be doing with all this disrespect for Rafa, who gave me and many people the greatest sporting moment of our lives. 

The club wasn't like it was now, it wasn't (relatively) well run and financed, it was a shitshow behind the scenes, and he never bought form the top table, he spotted players who went on to be some of our best ever servants.

And why should he retire or not take any job he chooses? He owes us nothing. He's no Mourinho, someone who just goes from Job to job looking for his next payout, he just fucking loves football, you only have to hear him talk.

Agree with all that, but the fact he took the Everton job also means it’s fair game that our fans sing and take the piss when we’re twatting them in their own ground.

I still have great fondness for him, but like Dave and the others said on the podcast, it was still funny as fuck hearing his name being sung to wind up the blues and doing so with Ole’s song was funny too.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...