You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 1st December 2021 (8:15pm)

Trumo

7 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I've only ever seen him playing against us, but Richarlison is absolutely shite.

He does fuck all other than dive or run around looking like a cunt and his goalscoring record is average at best. 

He's got very stupid hair too. 

Had to take to my bed early last week, dont know what I picked up at the arsenal game but fuck me, I was a shivering, sweating wreck unable to move by Wednesday. Might have been a touch a flu, the old girl had been on at me to get a flu jab but didnt bother. I wasnt covid because she made me do a lateral flow test 2 days ago and that showed negative. Unless this omicrom can evade that test, I dont know?

So missed the Southampton game and last night was the first game I was looking forwards to on a hookey feed.

Fuck Denise Baxendale and fuck everton's legion of nobhead fans. I wish we could have stuck 6 past these last night and we would have if we hadnt started to piss about 5 minutes before they actually scored.

Once again, the nobheads in the everton fanbase showed their hatered of Liverpool surpasses their supposed love of their club. Walking out after 20 minutes at 2-0? And doing the wall pushing gesture as they leave?

Why does everton fc never and I mean never, condone their own fans for this stuff? We've had Klopp and the club telling the fans not to sing the chelsea song. Fuck me, even leeds have called their own fans out for singing it but wall pushing gestures, not a peep out of everton fc. Cunts.

Seeing a couple of those cunts walking out and do that gesture made me want to puke and hope the boys really stuck it to them gobshites. In the end, we kind of did but, it would have been so, so much better if we'd have scored 6 (or 7) and not let them score.

The booing of Virgil was a fucking joke. everton myth 4398 seems to be he assassinated James or was it someone else in the first 3 minutes of the derby where pickford nearly ended his career. I'd have loved Virgil to have scored and make their heads explode.

No doubt Alli will be the next on their hate list after he rather stupidly kicked that bottle away and it unintentionally went in the crowd.

Once again, we had a ref that let oppos kick shite out of us early doors. How on earth is that first half 'tackle' on Jota not a yellow card? Even though the ref played the advantage, go back and get the card out. Even the commentators said they couldnt believe there was no card.

But that's all these yard dogs know how to play, if you cant match the football, just go and kick the oppos. I doubt it is Rafa telling them to kick the players, throw themselves to the ground to get frees or even pens or surround the ref on every tackle demanding a card. No, it's ingrained in them, probably by ferguson.

Considering this was a derby, I thought we played very well. We didnt get dragged into niggly arguments with their players or lose focus. A great example was when Trent was gettig dog's abuse on a corner as he waited for the knuckle draggers to return the ball. He just blanked them as the rest of the players did.

A superb goal by Hendo opened the scoring. Just wish the boy would do it more often as it was a lovely strike. Mo got his 2nd with another lovely curling shot into the corner of the goal to spark an exodus of some of the fans.

We then seemed to think the game was won when it wasnt. A few times we pissed about on the left 10 yards in front of our own box. One such incident saw Trent upfield expecting a breakaway only to see us lose possession and that Gray end up virtually on his own between Virgil and Matip. Alli didnt quite manage to block the shot to put them back in a game they should have been buried.

We managed to get to HT still in the lead and regroup for the 2nd half. I dread to think what could have happened if they had managed to equalise. Thankfully, coleman is not as good as he thinks and miscontrolling a high ball gave Mo the chance.

Funny how people say Mo's a diver. He's clearly tugged more than once by coleman in that run on goal. He could have gone down to buy a freekick and a possible red for coleman but no, he ran with the ball and found the net. It looked like it would agonisingly go the wrong side of the post. It was a bit Like Rushie's shot in the 86 final that took an age to cross the line just before Skippy got to it.

3-1 and they weren't coming back from that.

Jota's goal, what can you say? I think we have a real gem here. OK, the lad might not have done much all game but fuck me, what an opening he created for himself and what a finish from that angle! I actually thought it had gone over the bar!

It was also good to see Jurgen using his subs in the game. Im feeling a lot better this morning.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Boss said:

Can't be arsed hating on Rafa for that press conference remark. He was just trying to draw attention to the fact he's had £1.7m to spend. This is a man who donated 96k to the Hillsborough family support group when he left the club. Who sat in tears during the memorial service when his name was mentioned. A bonafide club legend as far as I'm concerned, and not someone we should be throwing digs at. 

There’s throwing digs and having sympathy. There’s loads of grey area in between.

Having sympathy for his plight at Everton isn’t on my radar. He chose to go there, as he did to Chelsea. Should we join in with his celebrations if he manages to beat us too?

He was a great manager for us and is a good man. His hillsborough work and donations are phenomenal, but that’s separate to him being Everton manager.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Had to take to my bed early last week, dont know what I picked up at the arsenal game but fuck me, I was a shivering, sweating wreck unable to move by Wednesday. Might have been a touch a flu, the old girl had been on at me to get a flu jab but didnt bother. I wasnt covid because she made me do a lateral flow test 2 days ago and that showed negative. Unless this omicrom can evade that test, I dont know?

So missed the Southampton game and last night was the first game I was looking forwards to on a hookey feed.

Fuck Denise Baxendale and fuck everton's legion of nobhead fans. I wish we could have stuck 6 past these last night and we would have if we hadnt started to piss about 5 minutes before they actually scored.

Once again, the nobheads in the everton fanbase showed their hatered of Liverpool surpasses their supposed love of their club. Walking out after 20 minutes at 2-0? And doing the wall pushing gesture as they leave?

Why does everton fc never and I mean never, condone their own fans for this stuff? We've had Klopp and the club telling the fans not to sing the chelsea song. Fuck me, even leeds have called their own fans out for singing it but wall pushing gestures, not a peep out of everton fc. Cunts.

Seeing a couple of those cunts walking out and do that gesture made me want to puke and hope the boys really stuck it to them gobshites. In the end, we kind of did but, it would have been so, so much better if we'd have scored 6 (or 7) and not let them score.

The booing of Virgil was a fucking joke. everton myth 4398 seems to be he assassinated James or was it someone else in the first 3 minutes of the derby where pickford nearly ended his career. I'd have loved Virgil to have scored and make their heads explode.

No doubt Alli will be the next on their hate list after he rather stupidly kicked that bottle away and it unintentionally went in the crowd.

Once again, we had a ref that let oppos kick shite out of us early doors. How on earth is that first half 'tackle' on Jota not a yellow card? Even though the ref played the advantage, go back and get the card out. Even the commentators said they couldnt believe there was no card.

But that's all these yard dogs know how to play, if you cant match the football, just go and kick the oppos. I doubt it is Rafa telling them to kick the players, throw themselves to the ground to get frees or even pens or surround the ref on every tackle demanding a card. No, it's ingrained in them, probably by ferguson.

Considering this was a derby, I thought we played very well. We didnt get dragged into niggly arguments with their players or lose focus. A great example was when Trent was gettig dog's abuse on a corner as he waited for the knuckle draggers to return the ball. He just blanked them as the rest of the players did.

A superb goal by Hendo opened the scoring. Just wish the boy would do it more often as it was a lovely strike. Mo got his 2nd with another lovely curling shot into the corner of the goal to spark an exodus of some of the fans.

We then seemed to think the game was won when it wasnt. A few times we pissed about on the left 10 yards in front of our own box. One such incident saw Trent upfield expecting a breakaway only to see us lose possession and that Gray end up virtually on his own between Virgil and Matip. Alli didnt quite manage to block the shot to put them back in a game they should have been buried.

We managed to get to HT still in the lead and regroup for the 2nd half. I dread to think what could have happened if they had managed to equalise. Thankfully, coleman is not as good as he thinks and miscontrolling a high ball gave Mo the chance.

Funny how people say Mo's a diver. He's clearly tugged more than once by coleman in that run on goal. He could have gone down to buy a freekick and a possible red for coleman but no, he ran with the ball and found the net. It looked like it would agonisingly go the wrong side of the post. It was a bit Like Rushie's shot in the 86 final that took an age to cross the line just before Skippy got to it.

Jota's goal, what can you say? I think we have a real gem here. OK, the lad might not have done much all game but fuck me, what an opening he created for himself and what a finish from that angle! I actually thought it had gone over the bar!

It was also good to see Jurgen using his subs in the game. Im feeling a lot better this morning.

What has Denise Barrett Baxendale said/done?

I see they were all giving Marcel Brands shit last night in the Main stand and he confronted one of them.

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

What has Denise Barrett Baxendale said/done?

I see they were all giving Marcel Brands shit last night in the Main stand and he confronted one of them.

Apart from having a face like a slapped farmer's wife's arse on a frosty morning, she comes out with all sorts of shite. She was bigging up the derby draw in 2018/19 making out they stopped us winning the title.

You a fan of hers or something?

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Apart from having a face like a slapped farmer's wife's arse on a frosty morning, she comes out with all sorts of shite. She was bigging up the derby draw in 2018/19 making out they stopped us winning the title.

You a fan of hers or something?

No, just know her through a friend. I think they did their usual of promoting her because she was a "top blue" like they keep Big Dunc on the coaching staff. 

46 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Good post mate. Get well soon (and get a feckin PCR test too).

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, m0e said:

Liverpool now have the ALL TIME English football record of scoring 2 or more goals in 18 consecutive games, beating the previous best of Sunderland back in 1927.

Legends

Dave U will be so made up he might contemplate getting back into fanzines ! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

When the minutes silence was disrupted back in 2001 there wasnt a peek from the club and there was even a suggesting it came from the away end.

3 hours ago, Baltar said:

I did feel for Rafa at the end, he looked crestfallen. I wasn't happy with the "Rafa at the wheel" chants either - where the fuck did that chant come from? 

Excellent performance from us though, we look imperious. 

No one made him take the job.

12 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Rafa actually had the gall to repeat in the press conference his idiotic 'They've spent so much money' moan. All he's doing is showing how little attention he paid to what Everton were doing before he turned up.  Daft twat.

What did he actually say?

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

What did he actually say?

First time in post match interview: "It’s always bad to lose, but when you lose against a side who have spent so much money and have so many quality players, then you should not lose because you have made mistakes.”

When it was pointed out Everton have spent a lot of money too - more than Liverpool, he said pointedly:

“That’s something we can improve.” [Except that it isn't - check your own club's FFP rating!]

Second time at the post match press conference: "We lost against a top side. We have all seen how much money Liverpool has been spending".

Pathetic stuff from him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I love the photos were you can see the twisted snarls of the fuuuuume in the background, funny as fuck. If you have any more I’d be most grateful.

Their sheer hatred, their absolutely unadulterated venom - it's a sign of how disturbed that fan base has become. You get middle aged women at Goodison these days, eyes bulging, screaming bitter insults, spitting, looking like they've just escaped from some maximum security prison - it's gone way, way, beyond the extremes of the past. One of these times they'll batter each other, or someone else, to death. 'We don't care what the red side say' - if only that were true. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Boss said:

Can't be arsed hating on Rafa for that press conference remark. He was just trying to draw attention to the fact he's had £1.7m to spend. This is a man who donated 96k to the Hillsborough family support group when he left the club. Who sat in tears during the memorial service when his name was mentioned. A bonafide club legend as far as I'm concerned, and not someone we should be throwing digs at. 

Repped, although I was tempted to neg you for saying “hating on”.