You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 1st December 2021 (8:15pm)

Trumo

6 hours ago, Aventus said:

Keep it 0-0 for 85 minutes so they actually try and play ball thinking they might get a result. 

Then smash one or two in at the end so they don't get the chance to kill virgils knees

6 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Are you saying we should rope a dope ‘em?

I love it.

Play coy for 85 mins, give them hope, then obliterate them with a whirlwind of attacking.

It’d break them more than a simple  shellacking and I’m all up for that.

Screenshot_2021-12-01-16-27-12-69_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-01-16-28-39-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

I'd love for the game to be over by HT. Like old Trafford imagine the bitters as we sing Merry Christmas Everton and Rafael Benitez for a full 45 minutes. It would be like Xmas day 4 weeks early.

Make it so, redmen.

Make it fucking so.

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I use IPTV but I’m intrigued by all the Ally McCoist comments so I’ve taken the free month on Prime. It’ll come in handy for Xmas anyway.  

Prime Gimps, please tell me where I go to find the live soccer…

4DA0D170-8986-4D73-A80F-52DA421442D1.jpeg

Steve McManaman is on commentary tonight. Just sayin' like.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I use IPTV but I’m intrigued by all the Ally McCoist comments so I’ve taken the free month on Prime. It’ll come in handy for Xmas anyway.  

Iptv could be your friend tonight the picture on prime is as sharp as fuck but about a minute behind if last night is anything to go by 

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Iptv could be your friend tonight the picture on prime is as sharp as fuck but about a minute behind if last night is anything to go by 

Pretty sure the IPTV is similarly delayed. My old next door neighbour always used to hear me and the boy screaming and whooping a minute after he’d watched Liverpool score on his own TV. 

7 hours ago, dave u said:

Pickford is going to do something mad tonight. I can see him getting in a shoving match with Virgil at a corner or something and it all kicking off. He's thick as fuck and he's a bad hothead. He'll defo do something mad.

Let’s hope this time he’s sent off.

57 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve just gone into the Amazon home page (not Prime just Amazon) and there’s a big link there, can’t miss it.

12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Pretty sure the IPTV is similarly delayed. My old next door neighbour always used to hear me and the boy screaming and whooping a minute after he’d watched Liverpool score on his own TV. 

Last Saturday our game on Astro Supersports was about 25 seconds not that it matters obviously,  just had a look on commentary  tonight are Jon Champion and Ally McCoist