You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 1st December 2021 (8:15pm)

Trumo

45 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Klopp has previous of making mad team selections in the derby.

Oirgi to start out of nowhere bags a couple of goals and disappears for the rest of the season.

Remember when NAT Phillips was on loan in Germany, came home to beat the Shite, then fucked off back abroad.

Lovely stuff.

• Upvote 3

I think they should bring in a law to stop players trying to intentionally injure rival players. The player who commits the challenge should be suspended for the same amount of time the other player is injured. The only grounds you need to prove is that the challenge was sufficiently dangerous, or that there was malicious intent. 

I think the challenge on Elliot, for instance, was unintentional. It was just unfortunate. However, when you see the Funes Mori challenge on Origi or the Richarlison challenge on Thiago, it's 100% intentional. Those should be punished much more severely than they currently are. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Boss said:

I think they should bring in a law to stop players trying to intentionally injure rival players. The player who commits the challenge should be suspended for the same amount of time the other player is injured. The only grounds you need to prove is that the challenge was sufficiently dangerous, or that there was malicious intent. 

I think the challenge on Elliot, for instance, was unintentional. It was just unfortunate. However, when you see the Funes Mori challenge on Origi or the Richarlison challenge on Thiago, it's 100% intentional. Those should be punished much more severely than they currently are. 

All it needs is a panel of 7 and a majority decision.

Just want these beat so badly.

I know a lot of reds these days don't regard the derby as the big one anymore - but call me old fashioned (guilty) - although i like to think of myself as a traditionalist, it is the derby and it is still THE game to win IMHO.

We owe these twats after last season as well.

Into these reds, get them fucking beat.

5 hours ago, an tha said:

Just want these beat so badly.

I know a lot of reds these days don't regard the derby as the big one anymore - but call me old fashioned (guilty) - although i like to think of myself as a traditionalist, it is the derby and it is still THE game to win IMHO.

We owe these twats after last season as well.

Into these reds, get them fucking beat.

I just want it out of the way. It used to be a big game because Everton were once relevant in the scheme of trophy winning,or at least competing for them,they aren't now and this makes it more awkward than anything else.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I just want it out of the way. It used to be a big game because Everton were once relevant in the scheme of trophy winning,or at least competing for them,they aren't now and this makes it more awkward than anything else.

It's still THE game IMO.

It's the derby - and to me it does not matter how shite they are or even if it was the other way round and it was us who were shite or if we were both shite.

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Keep it 0-0 for 85 minutes so they actually try and play ball thinking they might get a result. 

Then smash one or two in at the end so they don't get the chance to kill virgils knees

Are you saying we should rope a dope ‘em?

I love it.

Play coy for 85 mins, give them hope, then obliterate them with a whirlwind of attacking.

It’d break them more than a simple  shellacking and I’m all up for that.

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Are you saying we should rope a dope ‘em?

I love it.

Play coy for 85 mins, give them hope, then obliterate them with a whirlwind of attacking.

It’d break them more than a simple  shellacking and I’m all up for that.

Exactly, if we're 3-0 up at half time they have nothing left to play for and will just try to start snapping legs.

The best ones in recent memory have been the late winners, VVD in the cup and Origis legendary goal. 

Said to a mate last night I would take a dull draw if it meant we got out of there with no serious injuries. They've got fuck all to play for this season, a few thugs in that side and their assistant manager is one of the biggest thugs of all. 

Add the baying, booing home crowd, full of lowlife cunts that would rather see Everton get relegated than Liverpool win a title, and it's all set for an explosive encounter.