You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 1st December 2021 (8:15pm)

Trumo

Just now, Dynamite said:

Konate is still adjusting, you can see the ability is there but he has those moments in a game that remind you that he's only 22. A few more seasons under his belt and he's going to be one of the best centre-backs on the planet, the lad has everything you'd want, other than that experience.

If Matip was unavailable for whatever reason then I'd certainly have no problem with Konate playing, but all things being equal, it's Matip for me on Wednesday.

I championed him for a while having said that I did the same for Keita. He is a monster and has it all as you say, minus experience.

19 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I just want us to win. 

They've looked poor against Brentford, first half. But, a lot of their half chances have come from crosses out wide. Could be a danger area for us if TAA or Robertson get caught out of position when pushing on

I think we'll create a load of chances against them ourselves though. 

I doubt they'll be so adventurous as to cross the half-way line, unless it's to try to finish the job Pickford started on Virgil.

2 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I doubt they'll be so adventurous as to cross the half-way line, unless it's to try to finish the job Pickford started on Virgil.

Maybe not in the first half. 

But, I can't see Rafa getting away with sitting back and not really trying in a Merseyside derby. The bloooooooo boys would lynch him. 

4 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Completely forgot that they won at an empty Anfield last season. Similarly, our 4-2 win at Old Trafford in a similar vacuum was equally forgettable. 

I won't forget that derby defeat for a long time. I thought that was an especially sore one given the context of what happened at Goodison.

Probably the most disgusted I've ever been at a Liverpool team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

I won't forget that derby defeat for a long time. I thought that was an especially sore one given the context of what happened at Goodison.

Probably the most disgusted I've ever been at a Liverpool team.

Spot on....feel exactly the same.

It fucking narks me greatly to this day how meekly and timidly we lay down and had our bellies tickled giving up an over 20 year unbeaten record v the shite at home and over 10 years in all derbies....

That was bad enough, but fact we lay down like we did meekly after what happened at the pit was just unfathomable to me - it was fuckibh disgusting.

Weds needs to be big time payback.

• Upvote 1

A Pickford lunge on the large Dutch bloke would be a laugh like. (Again)

I hope Pickford does Van Dyke again.

How sexual would that be?

Getting his rave on on his fav kneecap….

What a legend.

“So I know it’s difficult to talk about Jordan and you’re not that type of player but can you believe we’re here again?”

stretcher goes past with RS blanket drawn over a prone man bun…

“Well yeah I can actually Geoff- I hate that cnut -so thought I’d do him again.”

The big dutch shitbag was already carrying a knee injury(convienently airbrushed out of history by the rs infested media)
Shit out of the challenge,planted his foot and made it ten times worse.
All the media fury was engineered by them twàts,on the day only Ratboy Reek appealed, not given as a foul and as you say walked around the pitch.
The odious twàts will have it up front and centre in the media build up.

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

They really need to be relegated and spend a few years not worrying about LFC. Whatever happened to 'The Friendly Derby'?  Was that only in the 80's when they were competitive? 

Or they could go bust too. 

Sian Massey-Ellis as one of the VAR officials is a good sign, one of the few officials I would trust.

I think Klopp will stick with Konate having given him the playing time recently. Joel is better, no doubt. but he's a bit fragile and I think the chances of him getting injured by these shithouse cunts are too high.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

They really need to be relegated and spend a few years not worrying about LFC. Whatever happened to 'The Friendly Derby'?  Was that only in the 80's when they were competitive? 

Or they could go bust too. 

It's been like that since the mid to late nineties, except its a lot worse now. Both of us were average in the 90s but now we are miles ahead of them on and off the pitch, plus theyve lost the "you've never won the Premier League" taunt now. 

The atmosphere at the 2001 game at Goodison was poisonous, booing the minutes silence for Hillsborough and a lot of fighting outside. 

23 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's been like that since the mid to late nineties, except its a lot worse now. Both of us were average in the 90s but now we are miles ahead of them on and off the pitch, plus theyve lost the "you've never won the Premier League" taunt now. 

The atmosphere at the 2001 game at Goodison was poisonous, booing the minutes silence for Hillsborough and a lot of fighting outside. 

Yeah, it started to go bad at the end of the 90's, for me that was then made worse when we very easily took their best player off them (Barmby), that is when it started to get really bitter and toxic with death threats etc, the fact that despite an okay start (including a goal against Everton) he was no more than a bit part player who was quickly moved on probably made it worse for them to take.

Just speaking to a Blue mate and he's hoping that we batter them, so Rafa will get sacked.

I've never wanted Liverpool to lose any match and I can't imagine what it would take to make me want to lose a derby.

Here's hoping he gets his wish about tonight's match, but not about Rafa.