You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

That’s pretty funny but it seems like it was just based on him not being a regular starter in a World Cup year. Things like this stick though and are becoming quite frequent. Players must consider it when deciding who to join. Great stuff.

19 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Going to somebody’s house where they quite possibly have family and kids is so abhorrent a behaviour and I’d be disgusted if Liverpool fans did it. Not a peep of criticism in the media for this yobbish harassment of people doing their jobs.

It's about the fourth time isn't it? Anyone who goes near them needs their head testing.

28 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Going to somebody’s house where they quite possibly have family and kids is so abhorrent a behaviour and I’d be disgusted if Liverpool fans did it. Not a peep of criticism in the media for this yobbish harassment of people doing their jobs.

Anyone encouraging people to protest outside a private residence for anything is a massive cunt. And for the exact reasons you just mentioned. 

Outside a place of business? Fine. Not this shit though, it's a fucked up thing to do. 

58 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Best fans in the weeerrrld the goodison gang have spent the last month or so back slapping each other for keeping their tea up by passing a dog around outside the ground. They don't mention the bedsheets with threats on outside (it wasn't even Rafa's house the thick twats) someones house, racially abusing players families, booing their own side off the pitch at half time of that result against palace that they think is the greatest comeback of all time. Wankers 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Best fans in the weeerrrld the goodison gang have spent the last month or so back slapping each other for keeping their tea up by passing a dog around outside the ground. They don't mention the bedsheets with threats on outside (it wasn't even Rafa's house the thick twats) someones house, racially abusing players families, booing their own side off the pitch at half time of that result against palace that they think is the greatest comeback of all time. Wankers 

The bedsheets with ‘Fat Koppite Cunt’ written on them for his family and kids to see? And the way they stayed up just seems to be covering up a lot of cracks that were on show for the other 98% of the season. That photo of saviour fat Frank looking like Jesus feeding the five thousand is going to look a bit stupid in October when he’s sacked. The fish snaffling Tory cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

One lad I know went to that Brentford game away where they all told their own team to fuck off and threatened them when they came over to clap the away support. Saying some of them were the worst players he'd ever seen play for them.

A couple of blue smoke bombs and an Alsatian later they are the best fans in derrrr weerrlld.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

One lad I know went to that Brentford game away where they all told their own team to fuck off and threatened them when they came over to clap the away support. Saying some of them were the worst players he'd ever seen play for them.

A couple of blue smoke bombs and an Alsatian later they are the best fans in derrrr weerrlld.

I was out with a blue mate of mine last week. He mentioned all this at the end of the season, I said to him, "it's alright supporting your team isn't it, you should try it more often". To be fair, he laughed. But clearly fucking loads of them think they're the first team ever to support their team. 

On 19/06/2022 at 16:35, MegadriveMan said:

Even their number one target De Jong has recently said that Barcelona are the club of his dreams.

Literally no decent players want to play for United anymore!

I thought de Jong had signed for them?

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking earlier how Ferguson has a lot to answer for for Utds current predicament. 

- He’s the reason they have the owners they do

- He left them with a very ageing team. 
 - He said they should get Moyes in and give him a 6 year deal

- He insisted Utd moved for Ronaldo to stop the Man City move. 

The last one always confused me though. Everyone knew Ronaldo was going to negatively affect Man Utd and make the overall team worse. He’d done it to Juve, and he was even more static now. It made no sense. 

And then it hit me - Ferguson didn’t care that Ronaldo would make Man Utd even worse. He was terrified that Ronaldo would make Man City worse and therefore hand Liverpool a clear run at a bunch of League titles, thus overtaking his Utd record.  It was just all about Ferguson, yet again. 

11 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I was thinking earlier how Ferguson has a lot to answer for for Utds current predicament. 

- He’s the reason they have the owners they do

- He left them with a very ageing team. 
 - He said they should get Moyes in and give him a 6 year deal

- He insisted Utd moved for Ronaldo to stop the Man City move. 

The last one always confused me though. Everyone knew Ronaldo was going to negatively affect Man Utd and make the overall team worse. He’d done it to Juve, and he was even more static now. It made no sense. 

And then it hit me - Ferguson didn’t care that Ronaldo would make Man Utd even worse. He was terrified that Ronaldo would make Man City worse and therefore hand Liverpool a clear run at a bunch of League titles, thus overtaking his Utd record.  It was just all about Ferguson, yet again. 

I didn't know about that last one. Out of all those things though, the real problem was his cuntish behaviour which allowed the glazers to take full control. 

Leaving an aging team - they were champions though weren't they? The real issue was what they did after that. 

Moyes - I think he went for him to get reflected glory should he be successful. He didn't want a manager who had their own reputation and any success would be theirs. But despite that, there was nothing to suggest he knew anything about appointing managers, so more fool Woodward or whoever was their CEO for going with his choice just because he'd been a good manager. That decision was the indicator of how little footballing knowledge they had in the club and what was to come down the line. 

Despite the fact it's pre-season, it means nothing and we'll both likely only be playing 50% (at best) sides, it would still be funny as fuck if we twatted them on Tuesday.

Although, them winning would bring some hilarious false hope, which we'll squash with a 10 ton weight from Monty Python, in August

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Leaving an aging team - they were champions though weren't they? The real issue was what they did after that. 

They were. But I always likened them to our 1990 title winners - won it on muscle memory and by still having teams wary of what they used to be as opposed to what they were. An ageing team in need of work with a lot of cracks painted over. 

Ferguson could have said that Moyes now needed to overhaul the team, but instead said “I’ve left you a title winning team” and dropped him right in it. 

14 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

I think the idea Ronaldo loves Utd is a bit of a myth, I think he loves/has a massive amount of respect for Ferguson but the club is and always will be a means to an end.

Ronaldo only loves himself. He scored hundreds of goals and won 4 European Cups at Madrid and ended his career there by having a tittylip after the match in Kiev.

He has Trump levels of narcissism, albeit it's a good bit more justified in his case.