You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

On 10/04/2022 at 08:43, Tj hooker said:

This is the worst Utd team I've seen in over 30 years full of entitled twats with egos the size of their debt,  whoever takes over in the summer has a huge fucking job on his hands and will need plenty of time which I'm not sure they will get .

It really is glorious sit back and enjoy lads .

The best thing about it is that much of it is down to their fans. Their flying banners, their media talking heads, their obsession with mythical 'united way' of doing things means they're incapable of executing any long term projects and are fixated on big name, short term signings in order to placate the mob.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Ronaldo: 'I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship.' That's just what I'd love after having a manc assault me - an invitation to visit OT. 'Thank you ever so much for that,' as Graham Taylor would have said. The sad thing is an Evertonian probably WOULD see that invitation as attractive. It would be like Ralph offering Ted a visit to the big house on The Fast Show.

Apparently the young fan has accepted the invitation to attend a match at Old Trafford next season and has chosen Liverpool.

This whole new protest is beyond parody. They’ve spent loads, broke records for shirt sales when they signed CRape7 but now they keep losing are dusting off the old green and gold. And to be doing it against Norwich too, it’s like some surreal farce play written by Liverpool fan.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

This whole new protest is beyond parody. They’ve spent loads, broke records for shirt sales when they signed CRape7 but now they keep losing are dusting off the old green and gold. And to be doing it against Norwich too, it’s like some surreal farce play written by Liverpool fan.

Was arguing with a few Mancs about them laughably protesting against the owners who've backed every manager with millions and that they are a bunch of spoilt bastards. They say its more than about spending money and what the Glazers take out of the club which could go on transfers.

Basically they are moaning because that money the Glazers take out needs to be spent on blowing all the other teams out of the water with transfer fees and wages. So they are still moaning about not enough money being spent. 

52 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I can only assume that after watching their game at 12.30pm on Saturday and then our game yesterday, the penny has finally dropped just a how far they are behind both clubs. 

I watched Burnley v Norwich before our game yesterday. The gulf in class is absolutely astounding, it’s incredible how poor some teams are in the Premier league. 

10 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Was arguing with a few Mancs about them laughably protesting against the owners who've backed every manager with millions and that they are a bunch of spoilt bastards. They say its more than about spending money and what the Glazers take out of the club which could go on transfers.

Basically they are moaning because that money the Glazers take out needs to be spent on blowing all the other teams out of the water with transfer fees and wages. So they are still moaning about not enough money being spent. 

They have a point on the debt, or at least they would if the protests were constant and persisted even when they were doing ok (like, oh for example, Liverpool fans protests years ago).

But to just roll out the protests when they are sulking when their team is shit looks pathetic, shallow and entitled. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

They never bothered protesting when they signed varane, sancho and Ronaldo after finishing 2nd last year.

They are protesting that they are shit. Entitled pricks.

They protested by smashing up their own stadium causing hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of damage which will just go on the club. Then once they signed Ronaldo they were all queueing up outside their superstore waiting to buy Ronaldo shirts at £100 each.

Also one of the Glazers was at the first home game Ronaldo played in and no one said a word to him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I watched Burnley v Norwich before our game yesterday. The gulf in class is absolutely astounding, it’s incredible how poor some teams are in the Premier league. 

They have a point on the debt, or at least they would if the protests were constant and persisted even when they were doing ok (like, oh for example, Liverpool fans protests years ago).

But to just roll out the protests when they are sulking when their team is shit looks pathetic, shallow and entitled. 

Yep they just do it when they feel like it. The excuse was the Super League last season. But it was just a load of bollocks. It's because they are shit and their city rivals are better as well as us who they hate even more.

32 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

They never bothered protesting when they signed varane, sancho and Ronaldo after finishing 2nd last year.

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They protested by smashing up their own stadium causing hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of damage which will just go on the club. Then once they signed Ronaldo they were all queueing up outside their superstore waiting to buy Ronaldo shirts at £100 each.

Also one of the Glazers was at the first home game Ronaldo played in and no one said a word to him.

Yup. Entitled pricks is spot on.

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Someone should do a study correlating their results with mentions of protests in the media, as well as the number of green and gold scarves at OT for a match. 

It won't achieve much, but it would be fucking funny. 

10 hours ago, A_S said:

Someone should do a study correlating their results with mentions of protests in the media, as well as the number of green and gold scarves at OT for a match. 

It won't achieve much, but it would be fucking funny. 

I had a similar couple of spats on Twitter laughing at them. 

“Why has it taken you 16/17 years to protest?”

”We protested back on 2005, there was nearly a riot”

”Ok, anything else?”

”Some supporters formed United FC”

”Ok, kudos to those supporters. Anything else? What did you do?”

”Fuck off you scouse rat”.

24 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’d laugh my head off if Ten Haag chose Leipzig instead. 

Worra bitch slap that would be.

Apparently their players were "underwhelmed" by him and don't want him. Those players who they've relied on all season to put a shift in and play some decent football. Long may this shitfest continue. Five years without a trophy, fifteen years without a Chanpions League and nearly a decade without a league title. 

26 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Why are they bothering protesting at a non-televised game when their two biggest rivals and two far superior side will be going toe to toe in one of the biggest games of the season at the same time? 

I have a sneaky suspicion the reason is that they're a shower of inbred simpletons.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Apparently their players were "underwhelmed" by him and don't want him. Those players who they've relied on all season to put a shift in and play some decent football. Long may this shitfest continue. Five years without a trophy, fifteen years without a Chanpions League and nearly a decade without a league title. 

See that's hilarious. Imagine Jurgen being lined up for us but the deal being in doubt because Sakho or someone of that ilk not being impressed by him

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I have to admit, I think he comes off as a charisma-less little dweeb and will fail miserably.

I hope they appoint him.