You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

This is the worst Utd team I've seen in over 30 years full of entitled twats with egos the size of their debt,  whoever takes over in the summer has a huge fucking job on his hands and will need plenty of time which I'm not sure they will get .

It really is glorious sit back and enjoy lads .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This is the worst Utd team I've seen in over 30 years full of entitled twats with egos the size of their debt,  whoever takes over in the summer has a huge fucking job on his hands and will need plenty of time which I'm not sure they will get .

This is what happens when you come out of an exceptionally successful period with no plan what to do when the man who lead that team retires.   Add to that the internet age and a fanbase not used to not getting their own way and seeing their rivals become successful in their own right.  

I know plenty of United fans, a few have accepted their current plight and how long it’ll take to fix, most are utterly arrogant Cunts who you can’t talk to about Football.

Fuck the lot of them. 

• Upvote 1

The mancs were terrible yesterday. Absolutely shocking. 

They are in the Ince / Ruddock phase now - a few really talented players but too many who don't give a shit or supporters are delusional about their actually quality. We know this phase, we've lived it a few times.

A few of us said, if Ragnarok was only interim, what is their motivation into buying into his methods? 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict Ten Haag will be another dud. He comes across as a charisma-less little dweeb and the job will either be too big for him or he won't get the time to fully change them.

Whoever comes in, they need to be patient, a full squad surgery & reconstruction and a complete change in attitude. That certainly won't happen over night. Ten Haag strikes me as somebody who hasn't got the balls for that and they don't have the patience.

They should go all out for Simione.

1 minute ago, JagSquared said:

I’m hoping they can sneak into the Europa or conference league. We don’t want a season without European football congesting their schedule allowing the new guy to implement a style. 

The ultimate insult.

On 10/04/2022 at 09:43, Tj hooker said:

Im loving this. Couple of lads I play golf with were bigging them up pre season. They told me Thiago was shite and the preening Portuguese poser was a great signing. I laughed at them and said he was a vanity project and we would talk again. Needless to say they are quiet as fuck now. One of them mentioned playing the bitters, last Saturday, to which I responded with " I dont follow any mid table sides these days".

• Upvote 4

I never thought we'd lose our status for making the worst managerial decision ever with the dual managers 'idea,' but they've surpassed us with the asinine strategy of appointing the next 'consultant,' who might not be wanted as consultant by the next manager, as temporary manager. He's like a bemused bystander. The squad know he's got zero authority, so they do what the hell they like while he stands there, arms folded, counting down the days to the end of the season. It's inspired lunacy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gkmacca said:

I never thought we'd lose our status for making the worst managerial decision ever with the dual managers 'idea,' but they've surpassed us with the asinine strategy of appointing the next 'consultant,' who might not be wanted by the next manager, as temporary manager. He's like a bemused bystander. The squad know he's got zero authority, so they do what he hell they like while he stands there, arms folded, counting down the days to the end of the season. It's inspired lunacy.

They've appointed someone to spend six months writing a dossier on how shit they are...while contributing to how shit they are. 

It would have made a great documentary series. "Ralf's diary" 

"Game week seven - manager picked an absolute shocker of a team and they were duly bummed senseless. 

This fella is fucking useless. 

Is Ronaldo dropable? Someone should probably find out. 

Lost to Everton. A new low. I'd probably resign if I were him"

• Upvote 2

Ronaldo: 'I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship.' That's just what I'd love after having a manc assault me - an invitation to visit OT. 'Thank you ever so much for that,' as Graham Taylor would have said. The sad thing is an Evertonian probably WOULD see that invitation as attractive. It would be like Ralph offering Ted a visit to the big house on The Fast Show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

They've appointed someone to spend six months writing a dossier on how shit they are...while contributing to how shit they are. 

And after the last game of the season, when they go to Ralf's office, they find this is all that exists of his dossier:

Fight Club vs The Shining Analysis, Fan Theories Explained

• Upvote 1

You have to laugh at these cunts joining their city cousins in proclaiming Liverpool arent a great side because they've only won 1 PL title under Jurgen.

Their fucking team is struggling to qualify for the Europa League never mind the Champions League.

It's like their old arguments Liverpool didnt have great teams during the 70's and 80's at home or abroad simply because there were no other 'great' teams capable of stopping them winning domestic and European titles.

This despite the fact their shithouse club at least competed in Division One for all but one season in 1974/75.

At the end of this season, it will be 9 years without a title for them and even if they get this Ten Haag as manager, will likely be 10, 11 or 12 years before they are even serious challengers. No wonder they enjoy going to the Brick with those other delluded mongs.

31 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Apparently they're going to protest against the glazers again before there game against Norwich. 

Knowing their incompetence they'll probably mistype the email to their 'brethren' and end up harrassing local glaziers.

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Apparently they're going to protest against the glazers again before there game against Norwich. 

Hilarious how much they have spent on shit

How will they know who are Norwich fans and who are disgruntled United fans?!