You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

I'm tired of mancs telling me how shit Trent is defensively. They still think back to a teenage Trent getting skinned by Rashford. If its not a plain defensive right back who needs to throw 20 slide tackles in a game because he constantly miss reads runs like bassaka does to them its not a good defender.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

The ref last night was from Slovenia. I couldn’t name a single club from Slovenia, so I’m not sure the quality of football is particularly high there. The president of UEFA is also from Slovenia, I’m sure this all just a coincidence.

I went to watch us play Ljubljana years ago. Their burgers were mostly horse burgers. They weren't very nice. Their biggest rivals brought about 20 nazi's to the city hoping to join up with Liverpool fans to kick the shit out of Ljubljana fans and couldn't understand why they were told to fuck off. 

There's my knowledge of Slovenia. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Players shouldn't have to deal with abuse even a player I dislike more than any other I wouldn't give abuse too, it's a game. Talk shit amongst yourselves online in the pub or whatever. Good on him for giving it back.

I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people giving them loads at the match or in that case at the stadium - that's part of what they get out of paying 50 quid to go. But I also have absolutely no issue with the players giving it back. In fact good on them. 

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Players shouldn't have to deal with abuse even a player I dislike more than any other I wouldn't give abuse too, it's a game. Talk shit amongst yourselves online in the pub or whatever. Good on him for giving it back.

He's not even being abused there. Unless you can't hear everything that was said before the vid starts, or the sound doesn't catch it, he's reacting aggressively to pretty much nothing. After he does that, people start calling him names. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

He's not even being abused there. Unless you can't hear everything that was said before the vid starts, or the sound doesn't catch it, he's reacting aggressively to pretty much nothing. After he does that, people start calling him names. 

Hes been getting shit none stop for a long time. I have the misfortune of spending a lot of time with united season ticket holders and to them he's to busy trying to feed the world than play football. Everyone has a snapping point.

3 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Just a reminder that these chumps still haven't been punished for their fans invading the ground and having our game called off. 

No need.

They've only won 19 of their 44 games since, losing 12 of them. They punish themselves.