You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

Keane head

Roy Keane’s head has exploded following UTD’s 4 – 1 humbling at the hands of champions Manchester City. The Irishman grew increasingly furious during post-match analysis of the trashing.

Head

Redknapp

“It’s a sad day,” Jamie Redknapp told Soccer on Sunday. “One minute Roy is analysing Fred, and the next myself and Micah are covered in blood and brains. Our thoughts and prayers are with Roy’s family, although I dare say there’s a part of them that might be slightly relieved?”

“Roy was Roy until the end,” said the 48 year-old. “A bit of his mouth was still intact after the explosion, and with his last breath he said, ‘Maguire, no character.’ That’s a measure of the man.”

“We’ll all miss Roy,” added Redknapp. “But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit relieved.”

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

Rumours that Rashford wants out. It'd be a Sol Campbell moment but if he really wanted to save his career he'd move to us or City on a free at the end of next season.

Good player but best played as a left sided forward and we already have three of them; Mane, Jota, Diaz.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think he's that good at all anymore. Probably just needs a move to a Spurs or Arsenal but he gets nowhere near our side right now. Great lad though. 

You wouldn't be that good if your managers had been Mourinho, Spunk Goblin, Wreck it Ralf and Southgate.

No wonder he's stalled.

12 hours ago, Boss said:

Just realised they're paying £310,000 a week to Varane. Juan Mata never plays and he's picking up £160,000 a week. Dean Henderson is on £120,000 a week. Poor McTominey needs a new agent, he's on £10,000 a week.

£120k a week for Henderson? Given De Gea is meant to be on £350k, that’s a little shy of £25million per year just paying their main two keepers. 
For context, Norwich’s entire squad earn around £30million per season. Bonkers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Keepin’ the good times a rollin’.

Luke Shaw resigning a ‘boost’ fucking hell how the mighty have fallen.

Brucey demonstrating perfectly the importance of a hyphen. Just guessing, but presumably Shaw has re-signed?

The people who hoped Shaw had resigned, have had their hopes dashed? 

On 10/03/2022 at 08:38, TD_LFC said:

The hope with Utd is that they struggle to shift the players they need to get rid of which impacts the ability to act fast in the transfer window.

They need to/ reaistically can get rid of

Henderson 

AWB 

Bailly 

Jones

Mata 

Pogba

Lingard 

Matic

Martial

Cavani 

Greenwood haha

VDBeek

They'll be busy

The Independent saying the most impressive thing about Rangnick is his agent  for getting a deal whereby if he succeeds he gets a contract extension and a pay rise, but if he fails he gets to be the boss of the guy who has to come in to sort his mess out.

• Upvote 5