rb14

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

25 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Imo it doesnt paint Rooney in a good light.

Not much paints him in a good light tho

6 hours ago, Boss said:

We're catching them up now in terms of revenue. They are on £485m and we're on £467m a year. It won't be long until we overtake them. 

I've seen this stat going around for a while now, how are we in comparison to net profit?

I understand we had a lot of legacy/wages/infrastructure to pay for since FSG have been slowing trying to balance the books(Swiss Ramble.) The reason I ask all this is we always hear that they have too much money to fail. With the likes of Man City, Chelsea and now Newcastle adding to the sports washing; along with questions marks over whether Klopp will extend his contract again.

Will this increase in revenue keep us competitive and less reliable on a once in a generation talent like Klopp? 

Don't forget, we have Pep (hopefully) waiting in the wings to take over when Klopp eventually calls it a day.

Pep is fucking ace. Don't think he gets near enough plaudits that he should.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Lario said:

Don't forget, we have Pep (hopefully) waiting in the wings to take over when Klopp eventually calls it a day.

Pep is fucking ace. Don't think he gets near enough plaudits that he should.

Linders? Or Guardiola?

I didn't want to justify that post with a response.

As if...

1. I'd be taking about Guardiola.

2. Guardiola doesn't get enough plaudits.

Our Pep is THE Pep.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Lario said:

I didn't want to justify that post with a response.

As if...

1. I'd be taking about Guardiola.

2. Guardiola doesn't get enough plaudits.

Our Pep is THE Pep.

His management record is hardly stellar. He could be our Colin Harvey! I'd rather he sticks to what he's good at as I'd rather not have a rookie in charge.

Love how all those United fans turning on Rapey all neglect to mention that he’s by far their top goal scorer. Near £1m a week paid to him and Cavani, what a shambles. All their forwards are shit. I think Rashford is a thoroughly great human being but he should have left that shambles a few years ago, I can’t see it getting better for him now. There’s hope for Sancho but it’s slim whilst he’s there.

It’s absolutely beautiful how City and Rapey conspired to swindle United in to paying out the biggest contract in their history. 

16 hours ago, Boss said:

We're catching them up now in terms of revenue. They are on £485m and we're on £467m a year. It won't be long until we overtake them. 

Interesting are they dropping or are we progressing ? If it is the latter that's some achievement  all we ever hear is the commercial monolith  they are regardless of results. 

11 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Maguire might be stripped of the captaincy apparently. They should strip him of his place in the team in reality. 

Would they give it CRonaldo? Please give it him. 

They're fucking awful at every level. 

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Are Southampton attacking?

Nah. The bloke in the top right is the nearest defender to a free-kick being taken by a Manc not in shot.