You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

14 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Remember also, they re-signed Cristiano Ronaldo knowing full well what he had admitted doing to Kathryn Mayorga.

Yes that was on the tip of my tongue - thanks for reminding. A lovely collection of young gentlemen they breed there. Some statistician more able than me should run numbers on allegations against playing staff there over an extended period vs any other club. Or any other professional environment that employees people, frankly. 

15 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Yes, you have an extremely vivid imagination.

Go and troll someone else you dimwitted prick.

What the fuck are you on about you lying grassing cunt? I wasn't even responding to you, I was implying that I'm sure many clubs have these kind of issues which of course they do.  I know you struggle with actual reality but take you're head out of your not so small arse and stop assuming everything is about you, you sad narcissistic tory cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Statement from her Dad apparently. Fucking tit

FKXFNFYWYAEh7N7?format=jpg&name=900x900

I had a similar reaction when I first read it and posted about it in the other thread but having read the full thing (the version going around misses the first part of the quote that says the first he found out about it was 6am this morning) it reads more like a guy in shock and not wanting to make it worse for his daughter.

Hope so at least.

Here's the full thing#

FKXdqEgWQAQDN_I?format=jpg&name=small

Not getting the criticism for the dad.

Firstly, it’s not a statement. Is it? It looks like he’s just spoke to a journalist who might’ve just contacted him out of the blue. 

Plus, I think that the whole statement reflects the first line. That he’s coming to terms with it all. He doesn’t seem to defend Greenwood, for me. The bit about him being a part of the family for years seems to be him trying to process it all - a kind of how could he do this when we’ve treated him like family disbelief. And the bits about taking things down were likely suggested with a realisation that it was going to become a big story and with the intention of keeping his daughter out of the public eye. I think the last line touches on that too and can be interpreted as the dad saying that he doesn’t want a trial by press situation (and all of the attention that comes with that) and he just wants it to be left to the police. 

It should also be acknowledged that he’s just discovered that his daughter has likely been assaulted and raped, so his head might’ve been up his arse at the time he spoke to the Mail. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Firstly, it’s not a statement. Is it? It looks like he’s just spoke to a journalist who might’ve just contacted him out of the blue. 

Plus, I think that the whole statement reflects the first line. That he’s coming to terms with it all. He doesn’t seem to defend Greenwood, for me. The bit about him being a part of the family for years seems to be him trying to process it all - a kind of how could he do this when we’ve treated him like family disbelief. And the bits about taking things down were likely suggested with a realisation that it was going to become a big story and with the intention of keeping his daughter out of the public eye. I think the last line touches on that too and can be interpreted as the dad saying that he doesn’t want a trial by press situation (and all of the attention that comes with that) and he just wants it to be left to the police. 

It should also be acknowledged that he’s just discovered that his daughter has likely been assaulted and raped, so his head might’ve been up his arse at the time he spoke to the Mail. 

So 6am in the morning some journo calls you up and tells you he has ‘evidence’ of a famous footballer raping your daughter. 

Do you;

A: Immediately check on your daughter?

B: Tell him to fuck off?

C: Hang up on the cunt immediately?
D: Make some comment about him being part of the family? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Did this happen? He says that he first heard of it all at 6 in the morning. He didn’t say that the/a journalist was the source of this revelation.

I replied to your post. 

“It’s not a statement”. What is it? A quote? My point remains the same. 
You’re confronted by an accusation someone had beat and raped your daughter and you’re trying to find ‘a scenario where you claim he was part of the family???

44 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

I think the criticism stems from a version of the comments that doesn't include the first two paragraphs.