You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Migrants

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He’s still brainwashing millions of fucking idiots in this country. 

I agree up to a point, despite all the exposure Ukip and Farage hardly pulled up trees at the ballot box. Compere the UK with France, the four main players in the forthcoming French elections are all a different degree of right wing/anti immigration, Macron, Le Penn, Barnier and the other loon who's name escapes me are all running on an anti immigration right/far right agenda, which is ironic as Dunkirk is full of Kurdish people escaping the hell in their homeland the French created; 

"France’s injustice to the Kurds" https://www.institutkurde.org/info/francess-injustice-to-the-kurds-1232550869

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I agree up to a point, despite all the exposure Ukip and Farage hardly pulled up trees at the ballot box. Compere the UK with France, the four main players in the forthcoming French elections are all a different degree of right wing/anti immigration, Macron, Le Penn, Barnier and the other loon who's name escapes me are all running on an anti immigration right/far right agenda, which is ironic as Dunkirk is full of Kurdish people escaping the hell in their homeland the French created; 

"France’s injustice to the Kurds" https://www.institutkurde.org/info/francess-injustice-to-the-kurds-1232550869

Hahahahaha fucking hell. What the mothering FUCK has Farage got to do with Frances injustice to the Kurds? The bit with Anne Widdecombe back turned and my radiator in the spare room needs bleeding walruses don’t fit in toasters it’s freezing Haiti get a bad deal. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha fucking hell. What the mothering FUCK has Farage got to do with Frances injustice to the Kurds?

Nothing; that's my point really.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The bit with Anne Widdecombe back turned and my radiator in the spare room needs bleeding walruses don’t fit in toasters it’s freezing Haiti get a bad deal. 

Haha.

9 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Horrid ghouls. 

FFHK_3xXwAo8ks2.jpeg

A pregnant woman.and a child died and thats their response?

And people will be reading that and nodding their heads.

That paper is a cancer.

How the fuck are they meant to go through the system that wants to turf them out with legal representation?

I truly despise this country at times

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

They actually get less than the  40 poxy quid, it's £38.50, the phone is foŕ the home office's purpose, they can track and contact a claimant at will and the 4 star hotels are rare, normally a hostel. 

Sorry I said migrants get £38.50 per week and not £40, both wrong, I've just been told the correct figure is £36.93.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

A pregnant woman.and a child died and thats their response?

And people will be reading that and nodding their heads.

That paper is a cancer.

How the fuck are they meant to go through the system that wants to turf them out with legal representation?

I truly despise this country at times

40 quid a week? What luxury awaits!

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Anyone remember the name of that Labour backbencher in 2013 who argued against Theresa May's "deport first, appeal later" hostile environment plans with "let us start from a sense of humanity"?

Maybe we should have listened to him.

Sounds like a massive racist to me

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Anyone remember the name of that Labour backbencher in 2013 who argued against Theresa May's "deport first, appeal later" hostile environment plans with "let us start from a sense of humanity"?

Kate Hoey or Jeremy Corbyn would be my guess.

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

With the bodies of 40 Jewish children in his car boot the evil bastard