Bjornebye

Migrants

Dogshit is an issue. 

I stand by that's not what SD initially meant last night and now he's running with it but he is right in that when I see the women by ours dog laying a cable I'm gonna tell her to pick it up or I'll rub her fucking face in it the bastard. 

Someone was letting their dog shit on someone else's garden on our estate this morning. Even if they pick it up, that is just fucking wrong.

I can confirm that it's often impossible to walk in a straight line on the pavements of one of the main thoroughfares in L17 due to a variety of dog turds. 

I believe they have a dog shit problem in Paris too though. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I stand by that's not what SD initially meant last night

It definitely was, it's been a regular bugbear of mine, most recently ranted about it in August

On 11/08/2021 at 01:28, Strontium Dog™ said:

I sometimes walk down quiet streets, obviously I move if there's a car coming.

Can't speak to anyone else's reasons, but as Britain seems to be in the middle of a 50 Year Festival of Dogshit, I consider the minuscule chance of being run over to be preferable to treading in shite.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It definitely was, it's been a regular bugbear of mine, most recently ranted about it in August

Yep I know, I remember that post. 

57 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

In fairness there are multiple countries in one in England. Parts of the south, not all, but some, may as well be a different planet not only in terms of how they look, but the jobs and other opportunities available to people.

It's ironic though that most refugees are shoved in neighborhoods which are already deprived, not the leafy ones.

A cynic may say this Is done deliberately. 

A high immigrant population are normally the 1st ones to take the blame when a recession kicks in.

Of course the responsible government we have wouldnt dream of blaming all our I'lls on one defenceless group.

It stands to reason that migrants will be housed where housing is (a) cheap and (b) available. More often than not this will be in the more deprived neighbourhoods. I don't think secretly trying to foster resentment among the alleged natives really comes into it.

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It stands to reason that migrants will be housed where housing is (a) cheap and (b) available. More often than not this will be in the more deprived neighbourhoods. I don't think secretly trying to foster resentment among the alleged natives really comes into it.

Yep I'm sure the thought of 2 groups of disadvantaged poor people fighting each other,utterly appals them

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

(Not sure if you're joking but just in-case you aren't) Would you buy a vegan a meat & potato pie and expect them to eat it? 

Now I want a meat & potato pie ffs, a Waterfields one. 

I was actually joking.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You obviously don't live in Merseyside.

It's even appearing in town now.

No, Sunny Bournemouth for me. Mainly seagull shit everywhere  

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Dogshit is an issue. 

I stand by that's not what SD initially meant last night and now he's running with it but he is right in that when I see the women by ours dog laying a cable I'm gonna tell her to pick it up or I'll rub her fucking face in it the bastard. 

Pics or GTFO.

3 hours ago, Dave D said:

Dont understand this whole UK being a shit hole thing.

Maybe a lot of people live in Aldershot 

People need to get out into the world more. This is one of the safest, most tolerant and liberal countries in the world. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Rumster seems a bit of a Cuntster! 

FFCSZQsWQAM7KbI.jpeg

FFCSZQuXsBMQZeZ.jpeg

The Rumster needs faceplanting into the pavement. I fucking detest people like him. Thick racist twat 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dave D said:

I am Dr Nowt.

Im just his slightly less articulate alter ego 

Nah not having it 

The righties always seem to get a bee in their bonnet when they see an asylum seeker with a mobile phone. 

I hope they weren't watching the news then. One of them had a mobile phone, an umbrella and a wooly hat AND a scarf! 

I love France, great place to holiday.

But let's be honest here, they hate everyone. Would not surprise me one bit if they advise migrants that you would be better of over there (blighty).