You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Migrants

Bjornebye

Dogshit is an issue. 

I stand by that's not what SD initially meant last night and now he's running with it but he is right in that when I see the women by ours dog laying a cable I'm gonna tell her to pick it up or I'll rub her fucking face in it the bastard. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I stand by that's not what SD initially meant last night

It definitely was, it's been a regular bugbear of mine, most recently ranted about it in August

On 11/08/2021 at 01:28, Strontium Dog™ said:

I sometimes walk down quiet streets, obviously I move if there's a car coming.

Can't speak to anyone else's reasons, but as Britain seems to be in the middle of a 50 Year Festival of Dogshit, I consider the minuscule chance of being run over to be preferable to treading in shite.

57 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

In fairness there are multiple countries in one in England. Parts of the south, not all, but some, may as well be a different planet not only in terms of how they look, but the jobs and other opportunities available to people.

It's ironic though that most refugees are shoved in neighborhoods which are already deprived, not the leafy ones.

A cynic may say this Is done deliberately. 

A high immigrant population are normally the 1st ones to take the blame when a recession kicks in.

Of course the responsible government we have wouldnt dream of blaming all our I'lls on one defenceless group.

It stands to reason that migrants will be housed where housing is (a) cheap and (b) available. More often than not this will be in the more deprived neighbourhoods. I don't think secretly trying to foster resentment among the alleged natives really comes into it.

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It stands to reason that migrants will be housed where housing is (a) cheap and (b) available. More often than not this will be in the more deprived neighbourhoods. I don't think secretly trying to foster resentment among the alleged natives really comes into it.

Yep I'm sure the thought of 2 groups of disadvantaged poor people fighting each other,utterly appals them

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

(Not sure if you're joking but just in-case you aren't) Would you buy a vegan a meat & potato pie and expect them to eat it? 

Now I want a meat & potato pie ffs, a Waterfields one. 

I was actually joking.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Dogshit is an issue. 

I stand by that's not what SD initially meant last night and now he's running with it but he is right in that when I see the women by ours dog laying a cable I'm gonna tell her to pick it up or I'll rub her fucking face in it the bastard. 

Pics or GTFO.