You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FC Porto (H) – CL, Wed 24th Nov 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

That's the fear but still, I don 't want us getting dicked. 

I'd definitely rest VVD, Fabinho, Thiago, Mo and Sadio. Possibly Trent as well. 

No reason why a half-decent team shouldn't feature Kelleher, Phillips, Konaté, Williams, Morton and Minamino. (Big Div too, if he's fit .)

Long breaks or resting loads of players haven’t always had the desired effect for us in the past under Klopp. They sometimes break our momentum up a bit.

I wouldn’t be worried about player burnout. Van Dijk, Mane, Salah and the rest want to play every minute, especially in Europe. Further injuries are a real concern though. 

It's worth reminding ourselves (and others) that the UK number one during the above mentioned match was this thunder-bastard by Comptons very own Westlife. Shamelessly covered by Billy Joel, this song hit the headlines when it was revealed that band member and multiple felon Shane Filan came up with the lyrics after being left alone in Sophie Wessex's chambers where he was caught on closed circuit television sniffing her socks and pants. He was eventually arrested after bandmate Brian McFadden admitted that Shane didn't spend the night at his, instead Brian was busy arguing with staff inside McDonalds on Croydon High Street demanding a KFC family bucket with his big-mac. Anyway, enjoy

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My cousins lad died the other day after a battle with illness at 21, his friends are taking a blue banner with him on it to this game. I will keep my eye open.

Condolences bud. As one gets older, you realise how precious life really is. For anyone to have their's cut short at a young age is just a tragedy.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It's worth reminding ourselves (and others) that the UK number one during the above mentioned match was this thunder-bastard by Comptons very own Westlife. Shamelessly covered by Billy Joel, this song hit the headlines when it was revealed that band member and multiple felon Shane Filan came up with the lyrics after being left alone in Sophie Wessex's chambers where he was caught on closed circuit television sniffing her socks and pants. He was eventually arrested after bandmate Brian McFadden admitted that Shane didn't spend the night at his, instead Brian was busy arguing with staff inside McDonalds on Croydon High Street demanding a KFC family bucket with his big-mac. Anyway, enjoy

Legit banger. 

41 minutes ago, an tha said:

Group is won - absolutely nothing tangible to be gained apart from money by winning this game.

Take no risks to key players going into what is a ridiculously busy and important period.

This doesn't sound very FSGish

20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Get back on the shovel you cunts.

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The official secret TLW ITK has spoken. The team is…

Alisson
N. Williams
Matip 
Konate
Tskimikas
Morton
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Thiago
Mane
Minamino
Salah

I WILL NEVER REVEAL HIS NAME