Anubis

Someone’s Continuing To Have A Real Laugh - Michael Carrick Interim United Manager

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Don’t know why Solskjaer degraded himself by shooting that departure video. Cringe-inducing stuff. 

That was like watching Bambi’s Mum taking a couple of uzis. I am, however, now almost entirely engorged.

37 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

$$$$$$$$

How so? Can't see him getting any more money for doing that than he would have anyway? It showed a real lack of dignity to do that, I thought, but in other ways, he was just loyal to the club to a fault. 

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

How so? Can't see him getting any more money for doing that than he would have anyway? It showed a real lack of dignity to do that, I thought, but in other ways, he was just loyal to the club to a fault. 

There were reports last night he was in talks over severance so maybe it wasn’t a fixed sum.

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

It's a pay off. It's x amount and fuck off and do and say what you like. Or here's a big heap more, sign an NDA and on your way out sit down and do a video. 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's a pay off. It's x amount and fuck off and do and say what you like. Or here's a big heap more, sign an NDA and on your way out sit down and do a video. 

Yeah, I guess so. 

Guest Alex_K

He's a lovely, humble guy is Ole. True, he has millions stored in off-shore accounts and with his agent/business partner/children's godfather Solbakken together brought clients of Solbakken like Mame Diouf (whose playing record was doctored by Solbakken) & Odion Ighalo to United on £180k p/w (for whom he didnt score a single league goal) and were involved in that peculiar business of signing another client of Solbakken when at Molde who had a pesky 6 counts of rape to his name .. but he's a lovely guy is Ole, perhaps just a bit slow-witted to not have understood what he was doing in those instances so it cant be held against him ..

6 hours ago, clangers said:

Christ, Ole's on Sky post his departure now stating that being the manager of the mancs was all about making friends. Who knew?

To be fair he made lots and lots of new friends while he was there, not least among Liverpool supporters.

• Upvote 1

Ole's only quality was that he was a club legend. It doesn't seem like he was doing all that much. Carrick and Fletcher are meant to be some of the people that led the training sessions, so unless the players respect them far more than they did Ole, I doubt things will change much. 

Apparently Zidane has snubbed United already according to the BBC. Shows how haphazard their approach is to appointing managers. At least he has the common sense to realise he won't be a good fit for them, yet the United hierarchy are too stupid to see this themselves.

I actually think given the chance, and full backing of the owners and supporters, Wayne Rooney would do a really good job.

And by good job I mean it’d be a fucking disaster and we could all piss ourselves some more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The arrogance of the club is incredible. Who in their right mind would want to take an interim managers job knowing the likelihood is that it isn't going to last longer than a few months? How are a bunch of uninterested players going to suddenly find the motivation to play for a fella who they and he knows will be doing a temporary job? 

Long may the circus continue. They are stumbling from one mess to the next.

1 hour ago, Wezza said:

I for one support this move.

453481C2-7793-4BCE-98F5-47F0F9DD61EE.jpeg

I think that would be fantastic, they should snap him up immediately.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wezza said:

I for one support this move.

453481C2-7793-4BCE-98F5-47F0F9DD61EE.jpeg

Bruce is not the complete clown he gets painted as.He’s their best option to take them until the end of the season.