You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carragher - the greatest game podcast

Mathewbet1

I might be late to the game here but and Obviously not as good as the twl podcast , but listened to this recently it is quite good if you can stand Carragher these days. The Gerrard, Owen and Didi hamman interviews provide brilliant behind the scenes goings on at the club at the time and the dressing room at Istanbul half time ect , worth checking out.

the Neville Southall one is possibly the best in my opinion. 

Mainly because Big Nev comes across as an absolutely superb human being. Besides being an amazing keeper, he really does come across as a great guy, championing the voice of the LGBT community in football, amongst other things, seems a top fella without a bit of heirs or graces

9 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

the Neville Southall one is possibly the best in my opinion. 

Mainly because Big Nev comes across as an absolutely superb human being. Besides being an amazing keeper, he really does come across as a great guy, championing the voice of the LGBT community in football, amongst other things, seems a top fella without a bit of heirs or graces

Agree with that, you can only assume Everton didn't touch him.

I’ll have to check the Neville Southhall one out, what cracked me up about the didi hamman one is talking about carragher talking about how he used to drop hamman off at various boozers around the city after training and Benitez going up to him on his first day asking if was true that he smoked!

15 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:

I might be late to the game here but and Obviously not as good as the twl podcast , but listened to this recently it is quite good if you can stand Carragher these days. The Gerrard, Owen and Didi hamman interviews provide brilliant behind the scenes goings on at the club at the time and the dressing room at Istanbul half time ect , worth checking out.

Just seen all these are on Spotify, nice one. Bit surprised to see Niall Horan and Paddy McGuiness on the list I'm not gonna lie..