You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - Sat 20th Nov 2021 (5:30pm)

Trumo

33 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Really? I thought smith rowe was utterly anonymous.

He didn’t do much, but what he did was better than anything the rest of them managed. Their disallowed goal was all him, his movement was sharp, and he looked like he could’ve been a threat at times, but you’re also right in that overall he didn’t actually do much.

I was watching the gif of Jota’s goal with the view behind Jota, and noticed Partey’s body slump as Jota sent White on his holidays. I had assumed that given the perspective compression that Partey was some distance away. Then I saw it from a normal angle and he was actually quite close and made absolutely no attempt to get back at Jota and just stood watching.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hendersons ball to Mane before the 4th was the sex 

Salah’s was my favourite of the four, with Jota’s header through to Mane being my favourite bit of it. 

it was like watching our front 3 in Salah’s first season, just the three of them buzzing round all over the place at top speed taking as few touches as genuinely necessary to turn a ball out from the keeper into a sexy goal in 10 seconds.

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

Henderson has comprehensively proven stringvest to be so drastically wrong that now he has to overcompensate and reads like even more of a loon.

Aha!  Not surprised to see you now you've had to ban yourself from your one man cricket team in light of all the other scandal.  Welcome back Marty.  How's vicarious life going for you?