You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - Sat 20th Nov 2021 (5:30pm)

Trumo

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Some Benjamin Button shit going on with Morton: he looks about 12 but plays like he's got Milner's experience.

My lads mates have played against him for the academies and they all say he’s brilliant. He’s been on a fast track to the first team squad and he’s managed to keep his head down and here we are.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Disappointing to hear that Ole's at the wheel shit tonight.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee
With great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know my name is the Lord
When I lay my vengeance upon thee

• Upvote 1

I bet MOTD do analysis on Fab today. How he covers ground. Makes little foot-in tackles. Makes mahoosive tackles. Short passes crisply. long passes with elegance; And is damn handsome to boot!

Its beautiful watching a player boss a midfield. You love to see it.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Ramsdale is another Pickford: hepped up on Red Bull, throwing himself around for the cameras, and making basic errors that the English media choose to ignore. 

He was at fault for three of our four goals, for all the Sky Sports praise. The video game attempt to stop the first. The gracious seating on the second. And the failure to capitalise on Sadio's horrible touch for the third.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't a hard day's night, but I feel alright.

That's more like it. Another Anfield drubbing for Arsenal, a clean sheet and the team looking far less disjointed than on their last outing at West Ham. Arteta was wise to back down after his ill-advised rant, partly because he ended up waking the Anfield crowd up and getting our players to increase their intensity, but mostly because a square-up against Jurgen will not end well for the Spaniard. I think if he went up against any of the other managers inthe league, the boss would One Punch Jarv the lot of them. Go get back your shine box Lego Head!

Awful first 25/30 minutes. Came alight when whatever happened with lego head and Klopp. After that they had no chance. Mane was awful until his goal. Tsimikas is fucking boss, Thiago was superb but Fabinho... I fucking love that man. Great win. I quite enjoyed their keeper time-wasting when they were behind. As if he'd forgot the thick cunt. Arsenal are woeful though, was talking with a couple of them after the game walking down and they seem happy with Arteta. Fine by me. 

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

It wasn't a hard day's night, but I feel alright.

That's more like it. Another Anfield drubbing for Arsenal, a clean sheet and the team looking far less disjointed than on their last outing at West Ham. Arteta was wise to back down after his ill-advised rant, partly because he ended up waking the Anfield crowd up and getting our players to increase their intensity, but mostly because a square-up against Jurgen will not end well for the Spaniard. I think if he went up against any of the other managers inthe league, the boss would One Punch Jarv the lot of them. Go get back your shine box Lego Head!

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Awful first 25/30 minutes. Came alight when whatever happened with lego head and Klopp. After that they had no chance. Mane was awful until his goal. Tsimikas is fucking boss, Thiago was superb but Fabinho... I fucking love that man. Great win. I quite enjoyed their keeper time-wasting when they were behind. As if he'd forgot the thick cunt. Arsenal are woeful though, was talking with a couple of them after the game walking down and they seem happy with Arteta. Fine by me. 

Hahahaha