Sign in to follow this  
Red74

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh, I think I know whose fault it will be.

Whose fault will it be? The bastards that did it ? 

26 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Charlotte Nichols, Labour MP for Warrington North, said: "Incredibly disturbing news.

"Wishing those investigating all the very best as they work to ascertain what happened, and sending love to the family and friends of the person who was killed in the incident."

facepalm-crowd.gif

47927550-9A82-45BA-B005-5B1C0DE18D98.jpeg

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If they are from Libya will it be my fault? 

You're OK Rico 'Tim nice but dim',  few will blame you, although they should, you're shielded by forum police;

The cunts who voted for the Cameron government that went into Libya really should hang their heads in fucking shame, 

"MPs deliver damning verdict on David Cameron's Libya intervention | Libya | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/14/mps-deliver-damning-verdict-on-camerons-libya-intervention

3 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Thank fuck they ended up being locked in the car. If theres one thing we can agree on, its that and that they never got into the building.

Red light indicates doors are secured.  

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah. At least we’re out of the EU. 

Your point is? Yeah we never had bombings when we were in the EU did we? Want me to list a few? No, it's a fucking long list.

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve heard fake videos posted. Cunts.  

Yeah looks like it’s blag (thank god) but someone has sat and decide to spread it as if it’s just happened. Rats 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Explosion near Burbo Bank and Blundellsands. Just had this on the WhatsApp group. 

White_House_exploding.jpg

That’s from a few years ago in Prescot mate 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My point is at least we’re out of the EU. 

And? thats nothing to do with the poor cunt killed and nothing to do with my question, you're just being a class A fucking silly cunt, so hey hoh we'll done to you.

Now if you're concerned with the underlying issues of why innocent people get blown up and die by religious maniacs and why its more prevelant than it needs be here's a summary from a well balanced journalist, 

"PETER OBORNE: The troubling links between this picture of Cameron and the bombing of Manchester" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6025421/amp/PETER-OBORNE-troubling-links-picture-Cameron-bombing-Manchester.html

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Explosion near Burbo Bank and Blundellsands. Just had this on the WhatsApp group. 

White_House_exploding.jpg

Looks like I won’t be going into work this week then 

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

And? thats nothing to do with the poor cunt killed and nothing to do with my question, you're just being a class A fucking silly cunt, so hey hoh we'll done to you.

Now if you're concerned with the underlying issues of why innocent people get blown up and die by religious maniacs and why its more prevelant than it needs be here's a summary from a well balanced journalist, 

"PETER OBORNE: The troubling links between this picture of Cameron and the bombing of Manchester" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6025421/amp/PETER-OBORNE-troubling-links-picture-Cameron-bombing-Manchester.html

No need to get personal, mush. All I’m saying is at least we’re out of the EU. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No need to get personal, mush. All I’m saying is at least we’re out of the EU. 

OK mush, you think I don't fuvking know were out of the cunting EU?