Sign in to follow this  
Red74

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If the GF were a pub some tight fuckers would ask for a tap water and nurse it all day, when a game of pool finished would pot any leftover balls and then stand next to someone putting money in the jukebox suggesting their favourite songs then kick off when they didn’t play what they wanted. 

Some fucker would put £10 in the juke box and play A -Ha on repeat. 

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

Some fucker would put £10 in the juke box and play A Ha on repeat. 

That would be Code and his excuse will be that he all picked the same song. 

16 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Some fucker would put £10 in the juke box and play A -Ha on repeat. 

Mate of mine used to know how to get songs for free on the one in our boozer when we were kids. He’d have this playing on repeat for 2 hours everytime we went in there. It was annoying at first but became a highlight seeing people’s faces thinking, I’m sure I’ve just fucking heard this….

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Possibly the most under-rated tv series of all time. 

It's well-rated but not available for streaming and rarely repeated so tends to fade into the background.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It's well-rated but not available for streaming and rarely repeated so tends to fade into the background.

I think every episode is on YouTube 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I'll take a look, often they're really shit quality, mirrored or in a small frame to get round the copyright bot.

Just now, Mudface said:

I'll take a look, often they're really shit quality, mirrored or in a small frame to get round the copyright bot.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

From the guy who posted about Jeremy Corbyn in a thread about a car bomb in Liverpool.

Superb trolling.

And he changes his avatar from one of Kier Starmer to one of Corbyn.... and calls others a troll. Superb hypocrisy,  magnificent to be fair. 

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Agree he was a cunt. But (I repeat) you don't actually fuck dogs do you? Nobody who saw what he or anyone else has said about it think you really do. 

And, sorry, thats the law? What law are you talking about here? Genuinely, educate me on this law, I honestly have no idea what you're referring too. I'm not being an arse here either. 

Whats that go to do with you though? It's relevant to this thread because of the tweet posted by the tory. Why is he trolling by mentioning it on here? 

7ce93c4bbabb1d024366f549c62b2b0f.gif

He's like a dog with a bone. Which is ironic.

Stig, if you want to talk about Corbyn, there's a whole Corbyn thread.

If you want to know basic libel principles, there's a whole Google.

8 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Did the pair of you not stick each other on ignore before? How are you still going round in circles on multiple threads?

Love knows no boundaries.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely brilliant. Love the one where the bloke tells the story about Robert De Niro camping next to him in wales.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And he changes his avatar from one of Kier Starmer to one of Corbyn.... and calls others a troll. Superb hypocrisy,  magnificent to be fair. 

7ce93c4bbabb1d024366f549c62b2b0f.gif

Change your Avatar to a picture of an IDF soldier murdering an unarmed Palestinian civilian! Troll the troll if he wants to be a prick about things!

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Did the pair of you not stick each other on ignore before? How are you still going round in circles on multiple threads?

No. 

21 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's like a dog with a bone. Which is ironic.

If you want to know basic libel principles, there's a whole Google.

Aah convenient. And it's dog with a boner actually. I was just curious what law you were referring too and also why you thought someone posting on here about the Corbyn tweet relevant to the bomb was 'trolling'. If you can't answer that then we can all make our own assumptions. Nice avatar. 

45 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, Stig, stop being so obsessed with Corbyn!

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No. 

Aah convenient. And it's dog with a boner actually. I was just curious what law you were referring too and also why you thought someone posting on here about the Corbyn tweet relevant to the bomb was 'trolling'. If you can't answer that then we can all make our own assumptions. Nice avatar. 

The important thing to remember is that the person (Stickman, was it?) who posted in the Liverpool bombing thread a tweet about a Tory Councillor making a sick joke about the Liverpool bombing was trolling.

The person who replied by defending the councillor and doubling down on the lies that inspired the "joke" wasn't trolling and anybody who says he was is a big meanie.

Happy to clear that up.

• Upvote 1