You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The thing is, I didn't try to pin it on them, I said I wouldn't rule them out.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Bet it's the anti-vax loons. 

You do realise that what you write is on here for everyone to see, yeah?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A hospital who are doing vaccination clinics, not far from Sefton Park where anti-vaxxers have been demonstrating today being targeted.... I think wondering if it's anti-vaxxers going too far is a fair thing to ask? 

We don't even know for sure that it's a terrorist attack FFS.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The fuck you on about now you dickhead?

Abusive and thick. The winning combination.

Learn to read. Understand that I wasn't speculating on anything. Understand that somebody else was. Then stop attacking me for something I didn't do.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You do realise that what you write is on here for everyone to see, yeah?

When I said "I bet it was the anti-vaxxers" what I meant was that I bet it wasn't them. 

Just like when people say something will be "done" by a certain date, they actually mean something totally different to the word "done."

It's an easy mistake to make. 

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

We don't even know for sure that it's a terrorist attack FFS.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

In before an apologist for Islamist extremism tries to deflect away from the obvious suspects.

You do realise everyone can see everything thats written on here right? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You do realise everyone can see everything thats written on here right? 

Yes, and I perhaps am too optimistic in hoping that people understand what I've written.

Would you not agree that Islamic extremists are a more likely suspect for a hypothetical terror attack in Britain than anti-vaxxers are? That's all I was saying.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yes, and I perhaps am too optimistic in hoping that people understand what's written.

Would you not agree that Islamic extremists are a more likely suspect for a hypothetical terror attack in Britain than anti-vaxxers are?

'usual suspects' Oh I think people understand far too well what you wrote/meant. 

Using context and logic Strontz I'd suggest that a bomb going off in a car outside the womens hospital who are currently vaccinating/aborting children could be as much the work of some lunatic anti-vax/abortion idiot as it could an Islamic terrorist. Especially considering just around the corner there was a remembrance parade that surely would have been a more viable target for an islamic terrorist. 

Could (and hopefully is) be a car malfunction. Doesn't look that way unfortunately. 

15 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

The speculation in here is certainly distasteful.

What’s that? Explosion at the women’s hospital car park, you say?

Are we sure it wasn’t just one of them backing her motor out of a normal space?

Am I right, lads?

Eh?

Eh?

First thing I noticed was the cunt who’d parked between 2 disabled bays.  They are definitely terrorists.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

'usual suspects' Oh I think people understand far too well what you wrote/meant. 

Well I'd hope so, but you didn't even quote me right - I wrote "obvious suspects".

An apparent car bomb goes off at 11am on Remembrance Sunday. In what way would Islamist terror not be the obvious suspect here?

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well I'd hope so, but you didn't even quote me right - I wrote "obvious suspects".

An apparent car bomb goes off at 11am on Remembrance Sunday. In what way would Islamist terror not be the obvious suspect here?

'obvious suspects' then. Still, most knew what you meant. 

If it was a taxi and the passenger let a bomb off then 11am is likely coincidence. Again, logic.

Why did you delete the rest of my response? 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

'obvious suspects' then. Still, most knew what you meant.

Yes, I hope they did know what I meant, because it's apparent you were having trouble understanding. That Islamist terrorists would be an obvious candidate for a terror attack at 11am on Remembrance Sunday, and certainly much more likely than "anti-vaxxers" who, to date, have been responsible for zero terror attacks anywhere.

Obviously this is the cue for Angry of Tuebrook to don his cape and swoop in to defend "The Muzzies". Meanwhile ordinary Muslims are no doubt perplexed as to why people would defend Islamic terrorists on their behalf.

I deleted the rest of your response because I didn't agree with it, but there was nothing in there I cared about enough to argue over.