You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If the GF were a pub some tight fuckers would ask for a tap water and nurse it all day, when a game of pool finished would pot any leftover balls and then stand next to someone putting money in the jukebox suggesting their favourite songs then kick off when they didn’t play what they wanted. 

Some fucker would put £10 in the juke box and play A -Ha on repeat. 

16 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Some fucker would put £10 in the juke box and play A -Ha on repeat. 

Mate of mine used to know how to get songs for free on the one in our boozer when we were kids. He’d have this playing on repeat for 2 hours everytime we went in there. It was annoying at first but became a highlight seeing people’s faces thinking, I’m sure I’ve just fucking heard this….

16 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

From the guy who posted about Jeremy Corbyn in a thread about a car bomb in Liverpool.

Superb trolling.

And he changes his avatar from one of Kier Starmer to one of Corbyn.... and calls others a troll. Superb hypocrisy,  magnificent to be fair. 

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Agree he was a cunt. But (I repeat) you don't actually fuck dogs do you? Nobody who saw what he or anyone else has said about it think you really do. 

And, sorry, thats the law? What law are you talking about here? Genuinely, educate me on this law, I honestly have no idea what you're referring too. I'm not being an arse here either. 

Whats that go to do with you though? It's relevant to this thread because of the tweet posted by the tory. Why is he trolling by mentioning it on here? 

7ce93c4bbabb1d024366f549c62b2b0f.gif

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And he changes his avatar from one of Kier Starmer to one of Corbyn.... and calls others a troll. Superb hypocrisy,  magnificent to be fair. 

7ce93c4bbabb1d024366f549c62b2b0f.gif

Change your Avatar to a picture of an IDF soldier murdering an unarmed Palestinian civilian! Troll the troll if he wants to be a prick about things!

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Did the pair of you not stick each other on ignore before? How are you still going round in circles on multiple threads?

No. 

21 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's like a dog with a bone. Which is ironic.

Stig, if you want to talk about Corbyn, there's a whole Corbyn thread.

If you want to know basic libel principles, there's a whole Google.

Aah convenient. And it's dog with a boner actually. I was just curious what law you were referring too and also why you thought someone posting on here about the Corbyn tweet relevant to the bomb was 'trolling'. If you can't answer that then we can all make our own assumptions. Nice avatar. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No. 

Aah convenient. And it's dog with a boner actually. I was just curious what law you were referring too and also why you thought someone posting on here about the Corbyn tweet relevant to the bomb was 'trolling'. If you can't answer that then we can all make our own assumptions. Nice avatar. 

The important thing to remember is that the person (Stickman, was it?) who posted in the Liverpool bombing thread a tweet about a Tory Councillor making a sick joke about the Liverpool bombing was trolling.

The person who replied by defending the councillor and doubling down on the lies that inspired the "joke" wasn't trolling and anybody who says he was is a big meanie.

Happy to clear that up.

• Upvote 1