You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

But that's got nothing to do with 22 innocent people mainly children being killed in the Manchester arena attack. 

I find your innocuous disregard for Manchester victims a tad wearisome when youre the needy cunt whining for likes because your little 'turd' has a tickley cough.

Bellend of a post. Pack it in 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, god forbid we should listen to an actual Indian person about something claimed to have been done to Indian people.

And no doubt the author of that piece speaks for all Indian people and you'd never find any Indians criticising Churchill for his overt and outspoken anti-Indian racism or the disastrous mishandling of the famine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/29/winston-churchill-policies-contributed-to-1943-bengal-famine-study

18 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Spot the guy who didn't watch the Youtube video he cites.

Makes your second paragraph somewhat ironic, I must say.

I listened to the first 5 mins, so half of it, but then had other things to do, so I heard plenty.  

And my second paragraph was taking the piss out of your ridiculous paragraph in your post I’d quoted.  I thought that was fairly obvious in that I quoted most of it back to you? D’uh….. But at least you recognise it was a dumb comment. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bellend of a post. Pack it in 

Oh fuck off.

I made a perfectly legitimate point about David Camerons utter disastrous foray into Libya, the result may/maynot have given fuel to the circumstances that resulted in the Manchester bombing (and others) that cost children their lives.

Turds saw it as a post to play to the gallery and make glib jibes over irrelevant and unnecessarily stupid bullshit. He can go fuck himself.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Great thread until someone had to bring a poster's kid into it, for whatever reason. Jesus Christ. You should all learn to argue with class, like I do.

You must've missed the post where the Manchester kids who lost lives post was deemed fair game for a snipe at someone who's not in line with the eu?

4 minutes ago, Dave D said:

This thread is all kinds of nuts. 

Fair play to "Stronts"-Whether his opinions are your cup of tea (Unapologetically English breakfast) or not, you have to admire his sheer bloody minded doggedness to debate his point. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Neg all you like, his cunt post deserved nothing less than the cunt post he got back.

Pretending that he showed any disregard for the Manchester Arena victims is cunty enough on its own.  Bringing his kids into it is going too far.

Have a word with yourself.

At the risk of upsetting Rico and his crew of conservative  cretins I hope its not churlish to try to understand and debate the 'real' underlying birth of these attacks... 

"David Cameron says bombing IS in Syria will make UK 'safer' - BBC News" https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-34927939.amp

The above turned out well.