You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Some pyrotechnics went off at the front of the stage as the song finished and he went "fucking shit meself then" I laughed like fuck. 

Hahaha . Can imaging Dave the delta driving hero of this thread said that yesterday too

39 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I can't help but think this is timed too perfectly for the tories to have a nice distraction from their current bad press about being scumbags. Very convenient. 

Yeah they got hold of a terrorist. " hi this is Boris, need a favour mate" FFS.

25 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

"Fact", you say?

It was sattire, I thought the 'pissed up scot on his way to Benidorm' might have been a bit of a clue but hey hoy you got a welcome raise of Rico so 'for whom the bell tolls'

If you really want to concentrate on facts regarding terrorism in the UK, over twenty people lost lives in the Manchester bombing, most were children, dozens more suffered serious injury. 

You want to listen to tory apologists like Rico showing no guilt for their part in enabling a government whos foreign policy bares responsibility for mass murder then you crack on.

For those seeking an alternate and more far sighted opinion here's Peter Oborne in the Daily Mail.

"PETER OBORNE: The troubling links between this picture of Cameron and the bombing of Manchester" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6025421/amp/PETER-OBORNE-troubling-links-picture-Cameron-bombing-Manchester.html

16 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Living in a Muslim country, I can only speak highly of them. Helpful, friendly, no agendas.

Fuckall to do with religion what these other cunts get up to.

The Muslims I've spoken to have always been lovely people who would rather do you a kindness than harm.

There are bad people of every race and religion. We have more than our fair share of our own scum to be casting aspersions at anybody else and the sooner people realise that, the better things will be for everyone. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

The Muslims I've spoken to have always been lovely people who would rather do you a kindness than harm.

There are bad people of every race and religion. We have more than our fair share of our own scum to be casting aspersions at anybody else and the sooner people realise that, the better things will be for everyone. 

I know the agenda pushers won't like it but he appears to be a christian convert. 

Step 1. We don't know who did it, but anyone who suggests it might be Muslims is being a bit racist

Step 2. We have a fair idea who did it but its the Uk's fault if some Muslims want to bomb shopping centres or maternity hospitals

Step 3. Re-iterate that Muslims are great people

Just now, A Red said:

Step 1. We don't know who did it, but anyone who suggests it might be Muslims is being a bit racist

Step 2. We have a fair idea who did it but its the Uk's fault if some Muslims want to bomb shopping centres or maternity hospitals

Step 3. Re-iterate that Muslims are great people

That lasted well.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Aye.

Be interesting to see what the other lads were up to. 

The house was a serco boarding house for asylum seekers so they might have had fuck all to do with him. Who knows though. Hopefully it’s just him and not a cell 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The house was a serco boarding house for asylum seekers so they might have had fuck all to do with him. Who knows though. Hopefully it’s just him and not a cell 

Shall see - seems strange that they would release that they found substantial evidence there and drag those fellas in.

I don't like the way this is shaping up at a human level. Seems a fair chance that the fella was taken advantage of.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Shall see - seems strange that they would release that they found substantial evidence there and drag those fellas in.

I don't like the way this is shaping up at a human level. Seems a fair chance that the fella was taken advantage of.

Yeah I think he might have been as well. 

As it happens, none of us who speculated were right. 

BC937A20-A333-48FC-947D-1EBA9F60CBA9.png

Just now, Code said:

What happens in Liverpool now though with this increased security level, Im over on Friday. 

If it was mental health issues it should be back to normal pretty quickly I guess. 

Nothings happened as it is mate. The increased security level just means extra police about but no restrictions of movement. Just extra vigilance needed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Nothings happened as it is mate. The increased security level just means extra police about but no restrictions of movement. Just extra vigilance needed. 

Okay good. I just read something about them thinking there might be a risk of another attack. 

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wasn't the evidence in the Rutland Avenue address and the arrests in the other Kensington based address?