You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yes, I've just told you what I meant. That Islamist terrorists would be an obvious candidate for a terror attack at 11am on Remembrance Sunday, and certainly much more likely than "anti-vaxxers" who, to date, have been responsible for zero terror attacks anywhere.

Obviosuly this is the cue for Angry of Tuebrook to don his cape and swoop in to defend "The Muzzies".

I deleted the rest of your response because I didn't agree with it, but there was nothing in there I cared about enough to argue over.

Where at any point on this thread has anybody “defended the muzzies” ? 

You deleted it because there was logic that went against you’re initial “obvious suspects” comment. Like Sheldon off the Big Bang theory when someone presents an alternative viewpoint. 

As has been said though, none of us know a thing other than some shoddy parking (well spotted Rico) and a tragic event happening. 

Of course it’s normal for people to speculate. 

Yep. Because there's entirely no overlap at the moment between the far right and the anti-vax movement. And, even if there was, we don't have to worry about the far right. Definitely not a terror threat them. And, there's been no anti-vax violent incidents, not down to luck or crime prevention measures, but because they're just not like that. They were only joking when they were hinting about prosecuting and executing health professionals and carrying out increasingly violent raids on media organisations etc...

https://www.politico.eu/article/italian-police-raid-homes-anti-vaccine-activists-who-plotted-violent-attacks/

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You deleted it because there was logic that went against you’re initial “obvious suspects” comment. Like Sheldon off the Big Bang theory when someone presents an alternative viewpoint. 

As has been said though, none of us know a thing other than some shoddy parking (well spotted Rico) and a tragic event happening. 

It's noticeable how "obvious suspects" has sneakily been changed to "an obvious candidate."

Just like the meaning of "done" was changed in another thread. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Angry of Tuebrook hurled a ton of abuse my way for suggesting that Islamist extremists would be a more likely candidate for a terror attack than anti-vaxxers. I'm sure he thinks he's defending Muslims against some racist slur, for some reason.

I didn't agree with your logic. I respect your alternative viewpoint, but a group that has been responsible for 0 terror attacks in this country is, by simple mathematics, a less likely candidate for terror attacks than one which has been responsible for dozens.

Oh, I'm sure it's normal for people to speculate, but only within permitted boundaries. Outright speculate that it was anti-vaxxers who did it, and you're fine. Suggest that Islamic extremists would be a more likely candidate, and you'll be negged into the red before you can say Osama bin La.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Angry of Tuebrook hurled a ton of abuse my way for suggesting that Islamist extremists would be a more likely candidate for a terror attack than anti-vaxxers. I'm sure he thinks he's defending Muslims against some racist slur, for some reason.

I didn't agree with your logic. I respect your alternative viewpoint, but a group that has been responsible for 0 terror attacks in this country is, by simple mathematics, a less likely candidate for terror attacks than one which has been responsible for dozens.

Oh, I'm sure it's normal for people to speculate, but only within permitted boundaries. Outright speculate that it was anti-vaxxers who did it, and you're fine. Suggest that Islamic extremists would be a more likely candidate, and you'll be negged into the red before you can say Osama bin La.

You're not an anti-vaxxer SD (as far as I know, i'm sure you said you'd had the vaccine) yet you bounced into the thread to point score then accused someone of trolling despite that being exactly what you'd just done yourself. Come on fella.  

As for the bit I've bolded, fair enough. 

36 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Abusive and thick. The winning combination.

Learn to read. Understand that I wasn't speculating on anything. Understand that somebody else was. Then stop attacking me for something I didn't do.

You don't think that calling Islamists the obvious suspects before the explosion has even been declared a terrorist incident is speculation? And, of course, you slip into "poor me" mode when you get pulled up for your racist hypocrisy.

Helmet.

40 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Abusive and thick. The winning combination.

Learn to read. Understand that I wasn't speculating on anything. Understand that somebody else was. Then stop attacking me for something I didn't do.

I have my issues with AOT, I actually have him on ignore just now, but one thing he definitely isn’t is thick.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You don't think that calling Islamists the obvious suspects before the explosion has even been declared a terrorist incident is speculation? And, of course, you slip into "poor me" mode when you get pulled up for your racist hypocrisy.

Helmet.

What racist hypocrisy?

Are you well in the head?

When did it become racist to speculate that Islamist terrorists may be responsible for a terror attack?

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I have my issues with AOT, I actually have him on ignore just now, but one thing he definitely isn’t is thick.

He is when it comes to things like this. He thinks suggesting that Islamist terrorists may be responsible for a terrorist attack is racist.

Update from the streets.

Taxi driver who brought her in thought he had a pregnant woman in the back. As she’s sorting herself out he noticed she had the explosives strapped to her chest. He’s locked her in the cab and she’s pressed detonate. 

Unsure if he made it out the cab yet. 

More as I get it.