You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) - Sun 7th Nov 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

10 hours ago, El Rojo said:

We’re lacking in reserves, but it should be an almost full strength XI. 

Only dilemmas might be Matip or Konate and Ox or Thiago. 

There's no dilema where Matip is concerned.  If fit he has to start.

• Upvote 1

In the PL this season keeping the clean sheet is key for us, keep a clean sheet we win, concede a goal and we draw (at best) - 6 clean sheets = 6 wins

4 unclean sheets = 4 draws

We need the defence to be on blob, I'd play Trent, Virg, Matip, and I'd drop Robbo for the Greek (Robbo isn't himself this season). Fingers crossed Alli is his usual self too.

The midfield need to pick their heads out of their arses today, don't give West Ham an inch and starve Bowen and Antonio of service.

The front three are doing OK but Mo has dropped off a little since the United game, Mane and Jota need to keep their standards up after Atletico!

In summary- we're fucked!

Be nice if we can avoid the late absentee with a "knock" and the usual in game injury today.

These are no mugs at moment and are full of confidence...playing Thurs and Sun is a new thing for them though and hopefully we can take advantage of that.

We have been excellent on the road this season - really need to keep that going today and would be a great way to go into the international shite break cutting Chelsea's lead to just 1 and setting a club record for unbeaten games.

22 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Not often I get to see us these days, what with living in London and tickets being so hard to come by, but a West Ham supporting mate with contacts at the stadium has just come through with some free tickets for the game! Wahey!

Corporate shill!

Enjoy the game mate (with any luck)!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Robbo will play I reckon. He has not been to his best standard for a while but has a huge reservoir of trust in the bank.

No argument about trust in the bank mate, but he looks fooked, I'm wondering if he's playing through an injury because he's not himself. I've been impressed with Tsimikas this season, looks to have developed into a good left back option so I'd give him a go.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Robbo will play I reckon. He has not been to his best standard for a while but has a huge reservoir of trust in the bank.

Yep, I agree. Tsimikas has shown some good spells but even though Ive criticised Andy for lacking a little bit of composure at times, he's still first choice.

Id be surprised if Jurgen didnt play him today unless he's carrying a knock.

Robertson seems to be really devoid of confidence at the moment 

He turns back too often now and doesn’t overlap or cut inside as much as he used to.

Needs to get those things back to where was in his game, because he is so much less effective at present.

Potential banana skin this. West Ham have got some good players and they're bang in form.

Once again, midfield depth is a worry and we need Ox to contribute far more than just his usual passes to the opposition.

Keep it tight, no daft mistakes, clean sheet, be clinical in front of goal, lock those points up lads.

COYMR

7 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Potential banana skin this. West Ham have got some good players and they're bang in form.

Once again, midfield depth is a worry and we need Ox to contribute far more than just his usual passes to the opposition.

Keep it tight, no daft mistakes, clean sheet, be clinical in front of goal, lock those points up lads.

COYMR

No fan of Chamberlain like you but I hope he has a blinder obviously.