You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Posters

redheart

1 hour ago, redheart said:

I want to buy a Tom Baker Dr Who poster (70cm wide by 110-120cm long)

I cannot find anywhere.

Any suggestions?

Failing that some suggestions for high quality Tom Baker photos so I can print my own?

Is it worth asking why? Not judging, just asking

4 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Genuine question, are posters not for kids?

My instinct was to agree with this but there are many forms of posters and some look cool still. 

Out of interest what would adults put on their walls instead?

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

My instinct was to agree with this but there are many forms of posters and some look cool still. 

Out of interest what would adults put on their walls instead?

We lost our house the other year, but I used to have various old film posters framed. Photographic prints, too. Street photography, landscapes, film and sport stars.

I have music and film posters round the house, properly framed and hung up they look great, some are vintage some are repro. I'm not really arsed with pictures of scenery or people, so I just put pictures up connected with the things that give me the most pleasure. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

I've got an original Stone Roses, Fools Gold poster which I've found out is worth circa £400.

My Mum's bringing it up next week hopefully.

IMG-20211101-WA0002.jpg

I was in York in the summer to see her uncle, walked into the stone roses bar and on the left they had this in a huge frame 60 by 40. Next thing my bird starts smirking "I've found and ordered you it off ebay because you've been staring at it like you've never seen me before" it's upstairs, I've not taken it out of the packaging yet because I don't want to damage it. 

il_570xN.988101136_oeyk.jpg

26 minutes ago, redheart said:

It is a present for someone

Do they allow them in Belmarsh? We've all seen Shawshank 

5 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I have music and film posters round the house, properly framed and hung up they look great, some are vintage some are repro. I'm not really arsed with pictures of scenery or people, so I just put pictures up connected with the things that give me the most pleasure. 

Saw this True Romance one last week, I want it

F90CFC1D-2E97-45EC-8BAB-8E19C5BEC434.jpeg

• Upvote 1