Jump to content
Trumo

Atlético Madrid (H) - CL, Wed 3rd Nov 2021 (8:00pm)

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Baltar said:

 Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt 

The FA report suggests it was the other way round: that Suarez's name was dragged through the dirt because the club failed to defend him properly against an absolutely piss-taking stitch-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On another note we are a free scoring team averaging nearly 3 a game this season which is really good....but we have played about 3 halves worth of footy against ten men this season and failed to score.....weird.

 

Ok in two of the games we didn't need to, but it would have been nice to embarrass the mancs even more than we did and to rub these shithouses noses in it further tonight.

 

The Chelsea one is obviously a different scenario.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Disagree, he burnt his bridges with us when we played Barca a few years back. His behaviour - especially for a former Red who was given more support by us than any club in his career - was disgraceful. Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt and he repaid us by forcing a move out, and behaving like an utter shithouse when we played him. Fuck him, he deserved the boos.

Attempted to force a move to fucking Arsenal as well, let's not forget that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Disagree, he burnt his bridges with us when we played Barca a few years back. His behaviour - especially for a former Red who was given more support by us than any club in his career - was disgraceful. Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt and he repaid us by forcing a move out, and behaving like an utter shithouse when we played him. Fuck him, he deserved the boos.

He played against us how he plays against everyone. There was nothing disgraceful or disrespectful about that.

 

I found it nauseating to look at social media fawning over Torres tonight while Suarez was booed. One gave his all in every game for Liverpool while the other didn't put a shift in for 18 months except when it helped his move and was slagging us off within a week of leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

He played against us how he plays against everyone. There was nothing disgraceful or disrespectful about that.

 

I found it nauseating to look at social media fawning over Torres tonight while Suarez was booed. One gave his all in every game for Liverpool while the other didn't put a shift in for 18 months except when it helped his move and was slagging us off within a week of leaving.

I don't have much affection for Torres either to be honest. Both were cunts but Torres gets less flak because we were a sinking ship led by that clown Hodgson at the time whereas Suarez left us the season after we almost won the title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I booed him off. The attempt to injure Van Dijk was fresh in my mind so fuck him.


If you booed him off your a top notch wanker & a fucking embarrassment. You sensitive little soul. What he did for us should never be forgotten. We know exactly the player he is & we loved him for it. Win at all costs. But when he does it against us, you turn on him. Embarrassing as fuck that. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

We get $3.3m for each Champions League group stage win, about £2.4m. Winning the EFL Final, a club gets £100,000.

Yikes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Disagree, he burnt his bridges with us when we played Barca a few years back. His behaviour - especially for a former Red who was given more support by us than any club in his career - was disgraceful. Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt and he repaid us by forcing a move out, and behaving like an utter shithouse when we played him. Fuck him, he deserved the boos.


Fuck me mate, get a fucking life you saddo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:


If you booed him off your a top notch wanker & a fucking embarrassment. You sensitive little soul. What he did for us should never be forgotten. We know exactly the player he is & we loved him for it. Win at all costs. But when he does it against us, you turn on him. Embarrassing as fuck that. 

To be fair, you’re being overly sensitive too here being outraged on his behalf. I doubt Suarez himself would lose any sleep over it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:


If you booed him off your a top notch wanker & a fucking embarrassment. You sensitive little soul. What he did for us should never be forgotten. We know exactly the player he is & we loved him for it. Win at all costs. But when he does it against us, you turn on him. Embarrassing as fuck that. 

This rant is far more embarrassing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aRdja said:

To be fair, you’re being overly sensitive too here being outraged on his behalf. I doubt Suarez himself would lose any sleep over it.

 See what you mean! I’m not outraged purely on his behalf though, I’m more pissed in how small time & embarrassing it’s made our support look, especially when you consider how good he was for us. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

This rant is far more embarrassing.

It’s really not. Everyone that booed are probably the same fucking wankers that sang ‘you’re not singing anymore’ to the Madrid fans & ‘Ole’s at the wheel’, Some of our support is totally embarrassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant stand Suarez I wouldn't boo him though I find booing just weird. Singing about united or anyone when we are not playing them gos against the LFC handbook as far as I'm concerned,   the Ole at the wheel chants is being sung by dickheads.

 

The whole "joint" longest run of unbeaten games is making me very nervous for Sunday. Mad how many goals we score considering how many simpler chances we miss, Bobby's v Brighton still annoys me. We are a damn fine team we need to be smarter when under pressure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent result, really great to get 6 points off that lot. Jurgen noted it in the post match interview that the next 2 games won't see complete B-teams because of the money involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Suarez

 

Would've fucked us off to go to Arsenal over a quid. Then left as soon as he possibly could. Dragged our reputation through the mud with his biting and cheating antics all the time. Brilliant player scoring brilliant goals over a couple of seasons. 

 

The whole ground chanting "Fuck off Suarez, fuck off suarez" during the 4-0  was ace. 

 

No problem with anyone booing him, no problem with anyone clapping him. It's not worth having an aneurism over. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Looking forward to some Milan grock breading Salah's leg in the San Siro so we can keep the lights on in the Keita wing of the medical centre 

That’s one for bake off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Disgusting behaviour from some of our fans. 

I hope the club finds out who these cunts are and ban them for life.

 

 

What the sweet fuck was that?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

No one, not Dalglish, not Barnes, not even Gerrard himself, played with the intensity Luis Suarez played with for us. You can say he wanted to go to Arsenal, but you must've forgotten what happened next. He didn't sulk like Harry Kane or refuse to play; he buckled down and gave us arguably the greatest individual season of any player in Premier League history. He was in tears at Palace when the dream of lifting the title was over. He's been nothing but gracious about us since he left.

 

He's an all-time great and gave us his prime years playing alongside Aly Cissokho, Joe Allen, Simon Mignolet, Mamadou Sakho and Andy Carroll. Show some respect for an OG, especially in what is most likely his last game at Anfield. Disgraceful behaviour. Boo him in the match if you must, but booing him off the pitch?! Nah, not having that. He should've got a standing ovation. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Baltar said:

I don't have much affection for Torres either to be honest. Both were cunts but Torres gets less flak because we were a sinking ship led by that clown Hodgson at the time whereas Suarez left us the season after we almost won the title.

Torres had given up a long time before he left and his lack of effort was obvious for the whole of Rafa's last season. He then gave an interview saying how great it was to reach his aim of playing for a top level club when he signed for Chelsea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×