You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atlético Madrid (H) - CL, Wed 3rd Nov 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

12 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt 

The FA report suggests it was the other way round: that Suarez's name was dragged through the dirt because the club failed to defend him properly against an absolutely piss-taking stitch-up.

On another note we are a free scoring team averaging nearly 3 a game this season which is really good....but we have played about 3 halves worth of footy against ten men this season and failed to score.....weird.

Ok in two of the games we didn't need to, but it would have been nice to embarrass the mancs even more than we did and to rub these shithouses noses in it further tonight.

The Chelsea one is obviously a different scenario.

18 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Disagree, he burnt his bridges with us when we played Barca a few years back. His behaviour - especially for a former Red who was given more support by us than any club in his career - was disgraceful. Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt and he repaid us by forcing a move out, and behaving like an utter shithouse when we played him. Fuck him, he deserved the boos.

Attempted to force a move to fucking Arsenal as well, let's not forget that.

33 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Disagree, he burnt his bridges with us when we played Barca a few years back. His behaviour - especially for a former Red who was given more support by us than any club in his career - was disgraceful. Our club's name was dragged through the dirt thanks to this cunt and he repaid us by forcing a move out, and behaving like an utter shithouse when we played him. Fuck him, he deserved the boos.

He played against us how he plays against everyone. There was nothing disgraceful or disrespectful about that.

I found it nauseating to look at social media fawning over Torres tonight while Suarez was booed. One gave his all in every game for Liverpool while the other didn't put a shift in for 18 months except when it helped his move and was slagging us off within a week of leaving.

2 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

He played against us how he plays against everyone. There was nothing disgraceful or disrespectful about that.

I found it nauseating to look at social media fawning over Torres tonight while Suarez was booed. One gave his all in every game for Liverpool while the other didn't put a shift in for 18 months except when it helped his move and was slagging us off within a week of leaving.

I don't have much affection for Torres either to be honest. Both were cunts but Torres gets less flak because we were a sinking ship led by that clown Hodgson at the time whereas Suarez left us the season after we almost won the title.

55 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I booed him off. The attempt to injure Van Dijk was fresh in my mind so fuck him.

If you booed him off your a top notch wanker & a fucking embarrassment. You sensitive little soul. What he did for us should never be forgotten. We know exactly the player he is & we loved him for it. Win at all costs. But when he does it against us, you turn on him. Embarrassing as fuck that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Fuck me mate, get a fucking life you saddo. 

16 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

If you booed him off your a top notch wanker & a fucking embarrassment. You sensitive little soul. What he did for us should never be forgotten. We know exactly the player he is & we loved him for it. Win at all costs. But when he does it against us, you turn on him. Embarrassing as fuck that. 

To be fair, you’re being overly sensitive too here being outraged on his behalf. I doubt Suarez himself would lose any sleep over it.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This rant is far more embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

To be fair, you’re being overly sensitive too here being outraged on his behalf. I doubt Suarez himself would lose any sleep over it.

See what you mean! I’m not outraged purely on his behalf though, I’m more pissed in how small time & embarrassing it’s made our support look, especially when you consider how good he was for us. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

This rant is far more embarrassing.

It’s really not. Everyone that booed are probably the same fucking wankers that sang ‘you’re not singing anymore’ to the Madrid fans & ‘Ole’s at the wheel’, Some of our support is totally embarrassing. 

I cant stand Suarez I wouldn't boo him though I find booing just weird. Singing about united or anyone when we are not playing them gos against the LFC handbook as far as I'm concerned,   the Ole at the wheel chants is being sung by dickheads.

The whole "joint" longest run of unbeaten games is making me very nervous for Sunday. Mad how many goals we score considering how many simpler chances we miss, Bobby's v Brighton still annoys me. We are a damn fine team we need to be smarter when under pressure.

Re: Suarez

Would've fucked us off to go to Arsenal over a quid. Then left as soon as he possibly could. Dragged our reputation through the mud with his biting and cheating antics all the time. Brilliant player scoring brilliant goals over a couple of seasons. 

The whole ground chanting "Fuck off Suarez, fuck off suarez" during the 4-0  was ace. 

No problem with anyone booing him, no problem with anyone clapping him. It's not worth having an aneurism over. 

• Upvote 4

No one, not Dalglish, not Barnes, not even Gerrard himself, played with the intensity Luis Suarez played with for us. You can say he wanted to go to Arsenal, but you must've forgotten what happened next. He didn't sulk like Harry Kane or refuse to play; he buckled down and gave us arguably the greatest individual season of any player in Premier League history. He was in tears at Palace when the dream of lifting the title was over. He's been nothing but gracious about us since he left.

He's an all-time great and gave us his prime years playing alongside Aly Cissokho, Joe Allen, Simon Mignolet, Mamadou Sakho and Andy Carroll. Show some respect for an OG, especially in what is most likely his last game at Anfield. Disgraceful behaviour. Boo him in the match if you must, but booing him off the pitch?! Nah, not having that. He should've got a standing ovation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

8 hours ago, Baltar said:

I don't have much affection for Torres either to be honest. Both were cunts but Torres gets less flak because we were a sinking ship led by that clown Hodgson at the time whereas Suarez left us the season after we almost won the title.

Torres had given up a long time before he left and his lack of effort was obvious for the whole of Rafa's last season. He then gave an interview saying how great it was to reach his aim of playing for a top level club when he signed for Chelsea.