You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Preston (A) - CC 4th Rnd, Wed 27th Oct 2021 (7:45pm)

Trumo

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

We’d be better starting with two anyway.

We may find out quite soon.

Milner - Injured 

Thiago - Injured

Fabinho - Injured

Elliott - Injured

Keita - Injured

Jones - Fit

Henderson - Fit

Oxlade-Chamberlain - Fit

That is as bare bones as it gets.

3 fit midfielders out of 8 for what is usually 3 places.

I suppose Minamino could play in there...

5 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

We have similar quality midfielders to Morton; the issue would be the lack of maturity and likelihood of panic in midfield with two actual teenagers and a sulky tit who hates defending. There’s an argument for moving Minamino back just for the leadership.

So Morton, Minamino and Ox. 

11 minutes ago, aws said:

I don't think Ox will play unless we're sure Fab will be fit for Brighton. So Mini, Morton and Bradley. 

Agreed - too risky to leave us with potentially just 2 fit midfielders.

I can't see Fabinho being fit - these 'knocks' never see players return within a week.

9 hours ago, an tha said:

We may find out quite soon.

Milner - Injured 

Thiago - Injured

Fabinho - Injured

Elliott - Injured

Keita - Injured

Jones - Fit

Henderson - Fit

Oxlade-Chamberlain - Fit

That is as bare bones as it gets.

3 fit midfielders out of 8 for what is usually 3 places.

I suppose Minamino could play in there...

@Daisy

This is your cue.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Kelleher and Gordon not available unfortunately.

Fabinho back for Brighton, apparently, and Keita injury just bruising which is good news, though he’ll likely miss tomorrow too. 

Still a decent enough side there in defence and attack with Gomez, Nat, Tsimikas, Neco, Minamino, Origi. Maybe Ox will get another run-out, though we might need to keep him for Brighton. 

Any wonderkids likely to get a chance? 

No Kelleher....bard news.

Personally i'd play Alisson then as Adrian can't be trusted - but i wonder if maybe one of the other keepers might get a go.

Surely has to be better than that useless get Adrian - who for me like Karius should never pull on the shirt again.

48 minutes ago, an tha said:

Personally i'd play Alisson then as Adrian can't be trusted - but i wonder if maybe one of the other keepers might get a go.

Surely has to be better than that useless get Adrian - who for me like Karius should never pull on the shirt again.

No, Alisson should be nowhere near this game even if it means playing Adrian.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

That is a bit silly , Adrian isn't great but he has played 140 PL games and should be ok for a hokey cokey cup match with Preston. We would be thrilled if Alisson broke his leg  in a collision , wouldn't we ?

• Upvote 1