You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alec Baldwin - Murderer

JohnnyH

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

This is the one time I'm gutted Trump isn't still on Twitter.

"Terrible actor Billy Badlwin mocked your president on SNL (which has terrible ratings!) and now he's shot someone (claims is an accident) and is going to jail. Who's laughing now Bill!"

That's good, but you can bet Trumps would be better. His best tweet/argument imo was when he had a tiff with the Ceo of Coca Cola because Coca Cola didn't want Trump (who apparently drank it by the bucket load) endorsing the product.  After a couple of tweets to and fore..

Trump " Notice how you never see a slim man drinking Coca Cola zero sugar? but you won't stop me drinking your junk"

It's a tweet of absolute beauty.

21 hours ago, PestiRed said:

Why would live ammunition be anywhere a film set?

Why would you shoot at a cinematographer too, even with blanks?

This is standard Columbo stuff, if he turned up I'd expect Baldwin to be extremely helpful.

"Oh sir I have to say, Mrs Columbo she loved you in that Submarine film with James Bond."

"Why thank you lieutenant, your wife is a woman of great taste."

"That she is sir."

"I'd offer you a drink but I asked my assistant to pour it all away. I'm sick about this whole unfortunate business. Just sick." 

"Oh that's quiet alright sir I never take a drink on duty."

"Of course."

"Oh, just one more thing. Cinematographers. They're not usually in the movie are they?"

"Very good lieutenant."

• Upvote 4

Apparently it wasn’t a “live” round but they call all loaded guns on set “live”. Was reading a Reddit thread that said blanks can still kill, and if there was a jam and something got stuck then the next round could expel the jammed round like a bullet (I’m massively paraphrasing).

I assume Baldwin was aiming the gun at the camera for a shot which is where the two who got hit were. 

Assuming it’s all a terrible accident (which it looks like) this must be hell for him. Imagine just doing your job and accidentally killing someone. 

it’s her family I feel for most though, you’d assume it’s a safe job and then something like this happens.

Was given a gun by the assistant director and was told it was “cold”

Sounds like it had live rounds in it. 

Shot in the camera as required, rehearsing a scene they were to film and he was practising the draw and fire of the gun. 

Horrible thing to have to live with for the rest of your life, plus there’s of course cunts that will never let him forget it, ignoring the facts and accusing of murdering someone’s mother and wife. 

Horrible stuff

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Was given a gun by the assistant director and was told it was “cold”

Sounds like it had live rounds in it. 

Shot in the camera as required, rehearsing a scene they were to film and he was practising the draw and fire of the gun. 

Horrible thing to have to live with for the rest of your life, plus there’s of course cunts that will never let him forget it, ignoring the facts and accusing of murdering someone’s mother and wife. 

Horrible stuff

Yep, the daily mail have already had a few articles about his drinking problems etc. All because he dared take the piss out of trump on saturday night live. Shameless right wing cunts 

Donald Trump Jr defends T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin shooting

The former president’s son is selling T-shirts with the words: ‘Guns don’t kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people’ for $27.99 on his website

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-jr-alec-baldwin-tshirts-b1945019.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Main&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1635183204

On 23/10/2021 at 11:19, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Guns don't kill people

Alec Baldwin does

On 25/10/2021 at 18:52, cloggypop said:

Donald Trump Jr defends T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin shooting

The former president’s son is selling T-shirts with the words: ‘Guns don’t kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people’ for $27.99 on his website

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-jr-alec-baldwin-tshirts-b1945019.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Main&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1635183204

Great minds...

• 1 year later...