Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Favourite Non-Liverpool Premier League Kits Tournament - Nominations

Arsenal had quite a few really good away kits when Nike were making their stuff.

2001/02.

2001-02-arsenal-away-shirt-l-13254-1.jpg

2007/08.

2007-08-arsenal-away-shirt-l-752-1.jpg

2008/09.

2008-09-arsenal-away-shirt-l-11933-1.jpg

2009/10.

2009-10-arsenal-away-shirt-s-12863-1.jpg

2009/10 3rd.

2009-10-arsenal-third-shirt-a-286-1.jpg

2010/11.

yiut0cmE74YV1Fo.jpg

13 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Arsenal had quite a few really good away kits when Nike were making their stuff.

2001/02.

2001-02-arsenal-away-shirt-l-13254-1.jpg

I remember that kit, it was horrible!. Was it a collaboration with Elizabeth Duke?

None of these kits would trouble the top one hundred best kits of all time list.

I had better P.E. kits at school. Apart from when I forgot my kit. Grudgingly I’ll accept a couple of the Arsenal kits are better than a teenage me in ‘skins’. 

24 minutes ago, an tha said:

maxresdefault.jpg

tmNdBsdF6B5vU9D.jpg

OLvKCCc5A7qqqvf.jpg

It would have been this Soton shirt but they were in League 1 when wore it in 2011...

Gl8j4WLLx7Lj94J.jpg

That Manchester City shirt is nice but, like the red and black striped one, it is spoilt by the badge. I’ve never known what the stars were for. The problem with footy kits post 1990 is, it’s all be done before and they’re just modern takes on old designs, albeit mostly inferior.

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

That Manchester City shirt is nice but, like the red and black striped one, it is spoilt by the badge. I’ve never known what the stars were for. The problem with footy kits post 1990 is, it’s all be done before and they’re just modern takes on old designs, albeit mostly inferior.

Spot on.

The biggest issue with the modern takes is that they can't help themselves and always end up adding unecessary touches....it is like that soton one i have posted - why the fuck have they added the black bit at bottom of neck...just leave it as a red V for fucks sake!